Forgiveness:Still Dick's Pov

Damian uncurled his body as he awoke from slumber. He yawned and stretched then rubbed his eyes. He look at me as they adjusted to the light. He was still upset with Raven but he was also upset with himself. I could tell. He didn't want to be seen as an item or belonging but as a lover or a boyfriend. He felt Raven might only see him as a gift to be given. He didn't like that. Again he looked at me before giving me a big hug for helping him through his tears and holding him as he slept. Yawning one last time,he stretched his legs and said" I was a bit harsh towards Raven though. Should I apologize?" I looked at him and slightly rolled my eyes. "She literally claimed you and you think YOU should apologize? You just stated your mind." I replied. He looked at me and then looked away before exiting the bedroom. I smiled. Maybe she'll apologize to him. I exited my brother's bedroom and looked at Kori. She placed a hand on my shoulder and said"Shh". Raven sighed. "I'm sorry for treating you like that but my counterpart of jealousy took over. I couldn't take it." He blushed. Yes I'll repeat that. Damian actually Blushed. He averted his gaze away from Raven as he mumbled his apology for screaming at her. "It's fine. I'm not mad at you I'm mad at myself for this." Damian looked confused. "For wha-" then he was cut off by a kiss. Raven grabbed his hands,squeezing them tightly. Kori and I gasped. "I love you Damian. I have for a while." A tear fell down my brother's cheek as he threw himself into her loving embrace. "I love you too Raven." He said. Garfield and Jaime cheered causing the new couple to blush but Donna just smiled as Jon played with Titus. Damian pulled out of her embrace and blushed shyly. He kissed her cheek and then hurried back to his room with Titus. He had to be alone to comprehend these new emotions. I couldn't be more proud of my baby brother.

Wow new chapters. Amazing right? Sorry for the delay schoolwork has made me pretty busy plus my parents are divorced so my time is shorter. I am so sorry for the delay tho 😅