Chapter 1. Terra's Alive

Damian's Pov

I awoke from my slumber at 10:00. "Hmm. I never sleep in this late." I thought to myself. As I walked out of my bedroom, I saw the Med Bay, where Terra was recovering. Last minute I saved her by using a rope batarang. She owes me big time. I walked in and began apply anesthetic to my wounds. "Here, let me help." Terra said. I only nodded as she began helping me. I knew she was sad and really was sorry, especially after Slade betrayed her in return. I left the Med Bay and walked into the living room. "Little D!! Hey, how do you feel?" Grayson asked. "Fine" I mumbled, as I walked over to Raven. My heart skipped a beat when her sweet voice reached my ears. "Are you alright?" She asked, handing me an herbal tea. "I'm really sorry, Damian." she said. "For what, none of what happened was your fault. It was Slade's and Brother blood's. I don't even blame Terra for what happened. After all, she said he saved her life." I responded. She smiled and Terra came in the room. "Hey, Team." She said nervously. "Terra!!" Garfield said, smiling. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the cheek. "I missed you" Grayson looked at me, and gestured me to follow him. We went into the control room. "Here, Sit down, Damian." I knew it was serious. "Listen, tonight we are having a Team vote on whether Terra stays or goes. I wanted to let you know I'm okay if you want her to leave." I nodded and smiled, well smirked. "Also, Did you sleep well? You look tired." I yawned and nodded. "I did, but also I think I'll sleep early tonight." he smiled. "Hey, Grayson, I think I'm sick." his brows furrowed with worry. "Grayson, Around a certain friend of mine, I get these weird feelings. They feel weird. I think I'm ill." he only chuckled and said "What feelings?" I gave him a weak 'Bat-glare'. "Well my heart beat quickens and stops. There must be something wrong. P-plus my face gets hot and I get easily embarrassed, I get this weird, nauseous like feeling in my stomach, I must be very sick, Grayson." he burst out laughing and my face began to heat up. "Dami, your not sick. Your falling in love" I gasped, not believing him. "But that's impossible! I can't fall in love." he placed a hand on my shoulder and said "It's true, you're falling in love. Now, who is this lucky girl?" I looked up not wanting to say her name so I turned my head and mumbled "R-Raven. " he smiled and hugged me. "I love you Damian." I fell into his arms. "You're a jerk" I mumbled into his chest. "Now, let's go back to the group." he said. "I'm in love" I thought and Grayson smiled at me. I scowled, embarrassed and said "If you ever tell anyone about our conversation, I'll cut off your head." I got a nod of reassurance and fear.