Niall Horan Imagine I Will Keep You Safe (Part 1)

Niall and I were in New Look searching for a dress I could wear to this big party management were holding tonight.
'What about this one?' Niall asks, showing me this floaty long sleeved navy blue drees.
'Niall that's perfect, we need to try it in though' I say grabbing his hand and walking towards the changing rooms.
Suddenly there was a massive bang,like a gun shot, then a man shouted 'GET ON THE GROUND NOW!' Niall and I both fell to the ground, my dress being discarded at our feet, Niall pulled me close to him and put his arm around my back, kissed my temple then said 'I'll do anything to keep you alive, even if that means giving up my own life' I tried to argue with him but the man with the gun came over to us and shouted at us to stop talking. I was sobbing quietly.
30 minutes later and we were still lying on the floor, the police were outside, I can hear the sirens. Since it was only about 10am there was only about 20 people in the shop.
'STAND UP AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHING YOUR BACK' The man with the gun ordered.
We did as we were told. As Niall and I's turn dawned Niall whispered to me 'I'll keep you safe'. The man with the gun came to tie us up, everything that happened next seemed to go in slow motion. First of all Niall punched the guy with the gun, then the second man ran up and shoved me to the ground and finally there was a gun shot.