Harry Styles Imagine He Cheats (Part 1)

Y/N P.O.V
I really don't know what's wrong. Lately Harry hasn't seemed to be interested in me. It started about 3/4 weeks ago, first of all he started not giving me a kiss then saying goodbye and goodnight and finally he stopped touching me all together. We're basically drifting apart and I don't know what to do about it.
Harry and I were sitting on the opposite sides sofa watching TV. The space between us was so large you could fit a bowl of popcorn and a couple of cans of coke each. I'm gonna ask him.
"Harry, I need to ask you something?" No reply
"Harry" I said again in a more aggressive tone.
"WHAT" he replied angerly
"Harry, lately we've been drifting apart, I don't know if it's me but I'm willing to save this..." I started rambling on.
"Babe,babe,babe stop! it's not you I promise."
"What do you mean Harry?" I ask tears prickling my eyes
"I-I cheated on you"
"W-what?" I asked, knowing exactly what he ment but I could feel my heart shatter.
"W-when Harry?" I'm crying now
"It was when we went to Louis house party, I was absolutely pissed and there was this girl who looked like you and..." He was sobbing violently now
"I'm sorry Harry" I say in just over a whisper. I got up from the sofa and went up and upstairs and packed my bags. When I came downs stairs I saw Harry on his hands and knees crying his heart out. It breaks me it really does but I can't stay with him.
"Goodbye Harry"