You Knew ❤️

John kept thinking through out the whole day that Nattie was right she had a good point how can you be such a huge fan of WWE and of John Cena and not know who Nicole was ? After they got engaged she walked him out for every single match ! When they got married they had a whole hour dedicated to them how could he not know ! Those were the thoughts going on in his mind all week ! When he arrived back in Florida he met up with Brie and Randy he needed someone's point of view on this because he couldn't just ignore it and he couldn't let his wife keep living with that man ! A man who probably knows everything and anything about her and has kept it a secret !

Brie: Have you seen Nicole today ?
John: No I wanted to talk to you guys about something !
Randy: What is it ?
John: Well you know how Seth when we all hung out together before we knew about Nicole ?
Brie: Yeah ?
John: He said he was a huge fan of WWE right !
Randy: Yeah and that he was a huge fan of you too !
John: Okay so if he was a huge fan wouldn't it be kind of impossible not to know who Nicole was ?
Brie: Yeah I guess !
Randy: Where's this coming from ?
John: Nattie told me she thought it was weird that he is such a huge fan yet he didn't know who Nicole was !
Brie: She has a point I mean we even walked out celebrities and we have started Raw !

She was thinking and then she was shocked !

Brie: Omg he's known this whole time that it was Nicole !
Randy: I mean how can he not ?
Brie: We need to get my sister out of there !
John: Let's go !

They got in Johns car and drove to Seth's house when they got there John knocked and Seth opened the door !

Seth: Hey guys come in !

They walk in

Brie: Where's my sister and my nephew ?
Seth: Nicole's sleeping and Anthony is here with me !

He said picking up Anthony then Brie took him from Seth

Brie: Oh hi baby I'm your Aunty Brie and this is your uncle Randy !
Randy: Hi buddy you're found to have a baby cousin soon !
John: Do you guys know what your having yet ?
Brie: No I was hoping Nicole would come with us to see next week !
John: I'll tell her !
Randy: You should come too your uncle John !

John nods then takes Anthony from Brie !

Brie: Hey give him back !
John: No he's my son !
Brie: Fine !

She then nudged John to bring up the matter !

John: So hey Seth you said you have watched every single Raw and SmackDown ?
Seth: Yeah for a really long time now !
Brie: Interesting !
Randy: You saw the Raw 1,000 celebration ?
Seth: Yup !
Brie: Really what about that Halloween episode of Smackdown last year ?
Seth: Yeah !
Randy: From start to finish ?
Seth: Yeah why ?

What they didn't notice was that Nicole was listening !

John: It just seems weird that all of those episodes Nicole was the one who came out with the host or her match was at the beginning so how could you not see her or notice who she was.
Brie: And you being a huge fan of the WWE it's very strange that you didn't know who the Bella Twins were since we started the 1,000 Raw Special !
Seth: Oh I well...
Randy: Someone who claims to be a huge John Cena fan you knew about Liz why didn't you know about Nicole !
Brie: Since everyone said that John broke up with Liz to be with Nicole !
John: Which was not true !
Seth: Well....

Then Nicole came out from behind the wall !

Nikki: Omg !
Seth: Nicole !
Nikki: You knew !
Seth: What ?
Nikki: This whole time since you found me in the hospital you have known who I was and you never said anything !
Seth: No it......
Nikki: You knew didn't you !
John: Nicole I didn't mean for you to hear that !
Nikki: Take me with you guys I can't be here anymore !
Seth: Nicole you can't leave...
Nikki: I can and I will I cant believe you ! I trusted you and this whole time you knew exactly who I was......