Getting Close❤️

Brie looked a little shocked and worried !

Worried because she was afraid that Summer had already bugged so much that he feels annoyed !

Shocked because did she really work that fast and was he falling for her already ?

And worried because he looked so confused and lost !

Brie: What's up John ?
John: Okay so earlier today before the show I was taking a nap and I had a dream where I was with Nikki and she told me that she missed me and that she loved me than she was walking away I tried to get her back but I couldn't then when I woke up I saw Summer !
Brie: Okay so ?
John: I don't know so you think it's weird that right when I have that dream she appeared and took me to do something that made me feel better !
Brie: What did she do ?
John: Took me to smash some pumpkins that really took out my inner anger !
Brie: Wow I'm glad you're starting to feel better !
John: I know but should I take that as a sign ?
Brie: Well John she did tell you to try and be happy ! And maybe that is a sign ! Look you know me if she was here I'd be like hell no you're with my sister but she's gone and you do deserve to be happy !
John: Well I mean I don't want to jump right into things with her !
Brie: And you shouldn't ! Just take your time and see what happens !
John: Thanks Brie !
Brie: Anytime !

They hug then go their separate ways !

In Iowa

Seth: So Stephanie when do you think your baby will be born ?
Nikki: I don't know I'm 5 months pregnant so 4 more months from now which is December so for 4 months from now it will be April ! So I'm guessing April !
Seth: Spring baby !
Nikki: Yeah so I was thinking I'm going to go to the market to go get some food for us because I'm really hungry !
Seth: Okay you know how to get there right ?
Nikki: Yeah if anything I'll call you !
Seth: Okay be safe !

They hug and she leaves !

Still in Iowa

Summers Pov
I was in Iowa for a live event and meet and greet when my phone went off and it was John and he was asking me to join him for dinner of course I said yes ! Speaking of dinner I'm getting a little hungry might as well stop by the grocery store and buy something's to eat......

A/N
Short chapter sorry longer one tomorrow ! We're getting close to people finding Nikki !

Remember To Go Check Out

Not The Only One ❤️

I will start writing on random peoples walls starting Monday ! From the people who comment and like on my story

Not The Only One ❤️

And I will also update a chapter on

Love Never Dies
Christmas Day ! 💋❤️