Animal Abuse (14/15)

"Damn it!" you said, punching a wall. Its been a whole week. You had been skipping school cause you thought it would be awkward for Kenma. But you knew you couldn't run away from him forever. You hear delinquents laughing, which pisses you off. You saw them picking on a cat. You didn't seem to mind at first but you couldn't let them bug that poor cat. "Oi!"

"Huh?"

"Stop abusing the cat!" you said. You glare at them yet smiling at them, viciously. You were so not in the mood today.

"And what if we don't?" they said, going up to you, surrounding you. They look at your bodies which was seem normal for you."You should hang out with us. We'll treat you well."

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch ME!" you said, punching one of them. As you finish beating them up, they all ran away, pretending that they weren't scared of you but was. You look at the kitty. You siged and walk up to the injured thing. "You okay?" you started petting the cat.

You could see that the cat was black, but the cat was also yellow cause the guys had painted on it. "They put paint on you. You kind of look like a pudding." You laugh at it. "You must be hungry. Let me get you some food. I'll even take you to my house." you stand up and walk out of the alley, that the kitty was in. "They say a black cat brings misfortune. I akways wonder if thats true though." you said, continuing to walk out. As you got out, you see Kenma standing there, nervously. "..Kenma!"