Bullying is bad (10/15)

"I like you! Will you go out with me?"

        "Eh? Sorry, not interested." you said. It was another boy from another class who had ask you out. You didn't know the guy that much and wasn't even interested in the guy. But were you interested in someone? Maybe so. You see Kenma walking towards you and you smiled looking at the cat boy and went up to him. "Hii Kenma!"

        "Hello." he said, smiling.

        "Let's walk to class together." you said. You glance at the boy that you had rejected, looking at Kenma with anger.

❖❖❖

        "Kozume-kun, right?" the boy said. He went up to Kenma as soon as you left the room. You were going to get Kuroo and ask him something. "Do you like (L/N)-chan?"

        Kenma doesn't respond. He wasn't unable to say anything. It was because he was not good at interacting with people and that he didn't know what he meant by like.

        "Are you ignoring me?" he asks. Kenma shakes his head. The setter was just about to say something but the boy wasn't going to wait for an answer. Just when the boy was about to hit Kenma. Kenma flinches, closing his eyes. He didn't feel any pain though. He opens his eyes to see Kuroo, stopping him. He could see you standing near the door, with your bangs covering your eyes. You walk up to the boy, with a dangerous aura surrounding you. Even Kuroo and Kenma seems a bit scared of you.

        "..What are you doing?" you ask the boy. "You know bullying is a bad thing right? You know violence is also a bad thing right? Do you want best friend with my hands?"

        "...EEP!" the guy quickly got away Kuroo's hands and ran away. Definitely expected him to have seconds thoughts about you.

        "I didn't mean to scare him. I was only going to lecture him with my two fists." you said.

        "..You're scary you know that?" Kuroo said.

        "Well when someone rejects you, you don't go up to your crush's friend and tell him off, right?" you said. "Guys like him makes me sick."

        "Thank you." Kenma said to both you and Kuroo. You ruffle his hair with your cheeks pink.

        "No problem." you said. Kuroo l0oks at you. He notices your cheeks are pink. He knew that you have feelings for Kenma.