Cats (7/15)

"AHHHH!!" you scream. You were behind Kenma, trembling with fear. You, Kenma, and Kuroo were walking home until you scream.

        "What's wrong?" Kenma asks.

        "You're too loud. You know that?" Kuroo said, rubbing his ears. You slowly point to a cat who was walking up to Kenma. Kenma who saw the cat, suddenly had a warm, shiny atmosphere around him. "Don't tell me you're afraid of cats."

        "I'm very terrified!! When I moved here, there was a black cat who came up to me and I thought it was cute but then suddenly many other cats came up to me. I don't even want to remember what happened that day." 

        "That means they must like you." Kuroo said, laughing. 

        "This is no laughing matter!" you cried. Kenma only walks up to the cat, ending down his knees and gently pets the cat. You cheeks turn pink. 

        "There, there." Kenma said, smiling. He looks at you for a second and walks up with the cat in his hands. 

        "W-What are you doing?" you said, looking at Kenma with fear. "G-get that cat away from me!" 

        Kenma starts to chase you, while you running home, and Kuroo stood there, laughing and recording the whole thing. When you got home, you decided that tomorrow you were going to get Kenma for that.