{19}

bruh..this took forever to write for some reason and it's not even that great.
i'm currently listing to rät on repeat rn if y'all are wondering
so ima just stfu and get into this.
but i am gonna rant at the end because a lot has happened the past few days..
no characters/art/photos belong to me.
sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes.
——————————————————————
2 week time skip cause i'm fucking lazyyyy-

ukai pov-

it hurts. it really hurts. i've been so distant and cold. but i feel as if i have no choice but too be this way. i miss him. i miss everything about him. he looks sad. depressed even. but he's a really good actor. but i can see thru the curtain of happiness.

as i walked into the gym i noticed hinata and kageyama taking about something in the corner.

third person pov-

"ukai and takeda totally fuc-" hinata smacked the back of his boyfriends hand. "don't say that! that's their personal lives we ha-" hinata was cut off by the sound of someone coming into the gym.

takeda entered the gym holding a coffee in his left hand and his phone in the other. lately his mother has been spamming him more than usual. every time he manages to block her number she's finds a way to contact him again.

he even tried to change his number yet the old hag wouldn't led up. 1 week ago was the funeral. he promised he'd go but..slowly his depression and anxiety slipped thru so he found it best to not go.

(to much bnha for me i've started using hag in my daily life..)

ukai noticed the change in the older mans mood. of course he wasn't going to bring it up but he didn't want to see his..friend like this. he didn't like seeing him so stressed seeming. but he knew it was useless even if he did ask. the two men were acting like a bunch of little kids.

the team didn't even notice the change in two men's mood. even the things they did notice it seemed more like the two had gotten together.

time skip to the end of practice because a bitch is lazy-

"takeda are you okay? you seem stressed and i noticed you scratching and playing with your fingers during practice lately?" takeda's face dropped as the younger talked. immediately ukai felt like he fucked up since he said that.

takeda took a deep breath and examined the male infront of him. his hair a dyed yellow pushed back by a headband. calluses on the young males hands. stressed looking eyes. horrible posture. as he examined him he noticed how truly messed up he looked lately. he just seemed tired like he hadn't slept in weeks. maybe even months. immediately takeda felt guilty.

"it's nothing ukai." takeda said bending down to pick up his bag to leave the gym. ukai hesitatnly put a hand on the tinier males shoulder. "you aren't okay. and it's nothing. i can tell." as he stared at the raven haired male he heard sniffles coming from him. tears abruptly falling from takedas eyes. he couldn't hold it in any longer.

ukai quickly bent down and pulled him into his arms. he didn't want to see him cry. he didn't want to see him in pain. "what happened?" ukai asked quietly as sobs came from the man holding onto his shirt for dear life. "i fucked so bad ukai. and i truly am so sorry." ukai hadn't even noticed the tears forming in his own eyes.

wiping away his own tears ukai spoke. "what happened?" he asked him once again. "i didn't go to my fathers funeral. my mothers become more..i can't think of the word.." takeda tugged on the younger males shirt. honestly he didn't know why but he did. "it's okay." ukai rubbed circles on his back trying to help him calm down. slowly tears stopped coming. well they weren't as present.

ukai stared down at the male still holding onto his body. all he wanted to do was pull him closer and not ever let go. he wanted to protect him. he wanted to love him. but yet he couldn't. he needed to tho.

slowly takeda looked up at the younger male. his year stained cheeks flushed a bright red. tears still in his eyes. his sight was practically fully blocked from all of the tears. he gripped onto the fake blonds shirt fighters than he had been.

takeda knew he had to let go but he didn't want to. of course he didn't want to. he loves him but..nothing was truly holding him back at this moment. yes maybe doing this might fuck the situation up more but he didn't care. he had to do this.

ukai stared into his eyes. his eyes full of pain. sadness. guiltiliness. regret. lust. maybe even love.

"takeda.."

slowly takeda grabbed the bigger males face and pulled him down. ukai didn't even that he had gotten closer to the raven haired male. the both leaned in slowly connecting their lips.

the beginning was soft and slow. full of true love that words couldn't speak. full of pure bliss.

slowly ukai pulled takeda onto his lap. enclosing any space between the two as they leaned into the kiss. forgetting about anything that had happened between the two of late. takeda draped his arms around the youngers shoulders. ukai gripped tightly onto the tiner males waist.

the continued to kiss. both needed air but they didn't care. it became heated quickly what else would have happened. the two males needed something more but also needed air.

they slowly parted from each other. both lips red and faces flushed. ukais hands shaky as the still gripped on the others waist. takedas arms still closely draped onto ukais shoulders.

they stared into each other's eyes. neither man had any idea of what to say.

"oh my fucking god! see i told you takeda."
——————————————————————-
sorry it's so short but i wanted to get something out because it's been a few days.
so shit really happened lately.
first of all i'm sick which fucking sucks but thank god that means i don't have to meet my dads new girlfriend so yeee.
the worst thing just happened to me
i was trying to send my friend some weird stock photos and they were like weirdd and i sent them to the wrong number..the worst part..it was an old friend of mine who was like really toxic and it took all of me to not go off on her so yeee
so that happened...
but thank god i never have to talk to her again so that's fun.
also i spent my whole day yesterday watching violet evergarden and oml that was
chef kisssss
also there will be one last chapter just to kinda wrap this all up.
so ima go to sleep because i feel like absolute shit rn do bye byeee

k ima go sleep
also that kiss was like super underwhelming for me to write..