{3}

time skip brought to you by- daichi's thighs
ignore the spelling mistakes lol

after the game with the neighborhood association-

"good job boys. you all better head home and rest up. i want you all here at 6am sharp because you need to practice receiving." ukai said while gesturing the boys to leave the gym.
"good night"
"have a good night"
and "thank you" could be heard coming from every direction in the gym.

"thank you for help the boys. i know they appreciate it." takeda said while locking up the gym.  "ehh. it's really not a big thing anyway." ukai said.

"honestly it is to these boys. ever since your grandfather left they have needed a good coach and even if you are just with us for a little while it still will make a huge difference." takeda said as he looked at his shoes so ukai couldn't see him lightly blushing.  ukai looked at the man who stood in front of him. the moon hit his complexion so perfectly. he looked like an angel who just ascended from the sky.
"well have a good night." takeda said while walking towards his car that was parked near the gym. ukai had barely noticed him walk away but when he heard him say 'have a good night' he knew what he had to do.

"would you like to grab a beer?" ukai said standing far away from him so takeda couldn't see him looking as red as a tomato. "um. sure." takeda said while lightly kicking at the ground but still avoiding eye contact.
(why do i be writing like they wanna fck each other//ooh because they definitely do)

takeda gave him the address to a bar that wasn't to far from the school. they both got in separate cars and started driving towards the bar.

'god..that was brutal. the game and asking him to go get a beer. i...never mind. don't even think it you goddamn idiot' ukai thought to himself as he pulled out of the school parking lot.

'it's just a beer. it's only a beer. one beer. nothing special just a beer.' takeda said as he drove on. 'you idiot he's straight..but what..no stop it'

'you dummy you know he's clearly straight..well actually.....no stop it!' ukai thought as he pulled into the bar'a parking lot.

'just breathe in and out and act...natural..yes natural.' takeda said to himself as he stepped out of his.

'god he looks so handsome' they both thought as they got out of their cars.
———————————————
i was bored so i decided to write some more. i know it's crappy but i really don't have much to do so whatever. ps. no art/photos/characters belong to me unless stated.
okay here's a meme