{11}

okay sooo a lot of shit happened this weekend and holy fuck i'm tired.
thanks for 800 reads.
i definitely didn't proof read but whatever 😗✌️
ima just say it's definitely 1am right now while i'm writing this so it's kinda crappy
but whatever.
reminder-no characters/art/photos belong to me unless it says so.
sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes
———————————————————————
day 1-
ukai pov-

today was as normal as it could be.
tiring. but normal. i tried to keep as much distance between me and takeda but i could tell he's started to notice how distant i'm becoming.

that night-
takeda pov-

i walked into the shared room ukai and i are going to be staying in. i put my bag down and made my way to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and washed my face. 'i wonder why ukai is being so distant lately? maybe i said something that made him uncomfortable..' i dried my face off with a towel and made my way back to the main area of the room.
i took off my shirt and put it into the laundry bag in my suitcase. i picked up a black shirt and put it down next to me.

third person pov-

ukai made his way into the room not even thinking to knock. takeda was standing there in his black jeans with no shirt on. ukai could feel his face flush a red shade. "oh shit sorry." ukai said as he walked back into the hallway.

takeda quickly got his shirt on. "your good." takeda shouted to ukai. "ok.." ukai slowly opened the door.
he was acting like a shy little kid which made takeda chuckle. "i have to run to a store. i somehow forgot to bring shower items." takeda said as he grabbed his wallet and phone.
"mk." ukai walked over to his bag and grabbed out his wallet. "i'm going to be down at the bar with the other coaches." ukai said as he turned around to see that takeda had already left.
'well okay..'

ukai pov-

i headed towards the bar to meet the other teachers.
'nope..i don't want to.' i turned around.
something told me to not go. i just didn't want to be around anyone right now. 'where could i go..?' i thought to myself as i walked down the street. cars passed by me one by one. the street lights were on and the street was lively. of course it was late but that doesn't mean people are going to go home. i walked around for a little bit before wondering into a park. i saw a pond. a little sweet looking pond. there was a bench near where the pond was.

i walked myself over to where the bench was. as i sat down i noticed a man across the way. he looked young from what i could see. it was late and pretty dark so i couldn't make out the figure. i looked up at the sky to see it filled with stars. the moon shone brightly on the pond below casting its shadow on the
water. it wasn't that cold but a breeze was clearly there. i watched the stars and the moon for a while before looking back across the pond.
the man was still there.
and another person. i feel bad but i accidentally overheard their conversation.

"honey..i know i told you to go but your dad is dying! you can't act like it doesn't matter!" the person spoke very loudly. i could tell by the voice it was a women. "it's not my fault." i could barely pick up on the mans voice it was so quiet. "how could you say that! your father is dying! and your sitting there acting like just because your "gay" you don't have to see him!"

wow that took a turn real quick. "i'm not using my sexuality as an excuse to not see him. i told you i didn't want to see you. you didn't listen.." the voice slowly trailed off. "don't use your as your "sexuality" as an excuse. i might not agree with it but i still love you!"