Introducing skeles

Y/N pov

Today is the day S/N , Cree and Becka will come over. I have planned a few things , I hope things go according to the plan.

I have asked skeles to be hidden in one of the cinema room and why do I have three cinema room well ask the author (moon: Hey stop breaking the fourth wall it's really expensive. Y/N: then why do I have three cinema room. Moon: uhh... idk. Y/N : seriously)

I heard the doorbell ring and I dashed to the front door. There stood S/N , Cree and Becka.

"Hey guys glad you have come over". I said cheerful yet nervous.

"Sup". S/N said.

"Hoi!". Cree and Becka said. We started giggling while S/N looked at us with a face that said "really"

"Anyway please come inside". I lead them to the living room.

"Wow Y/N this place is Epic". Cree said. I giggled then I went behind the other sofa on the opposite side where Cree, Becka and S/N eat down then said.

"This ain't Epic". Then I pulled out Epic from behind the sofa and what was he doing there I had put a box of cookie there."this is Epic Sans".

S/N fainted, Cree squealed with Becka looking like they would die of happiness . As for Epic he was just confused.

"Sup bruh" Cree and Epic greet eachother at the same time. Something is telling me they are gonna get along pretty well.

"Hey Y/N is this the real thing". Becka asked. S/N slowly woke up.

"Bruh I am not a thing." Epic said a bit angry. Epic was making angry skeleton noises,  I giggled at his cuteness.

Epic pov

Y/N started giggling I don't know why but they are very cute all of a sudden. I could feel my face heat up and I could also feel someone glaring at me. I turned my skill around and saw the three human glaring at me.

"So Hey Y/N who are they?, you didn't tell us who were the people coming over". I asked.

"Oh right this is S/N". Y/N said pointing at the human who looked similar to Y/N and if looks could Kill I would be dust right now.

"this is Cree". Y/N pointed at the guy who had purple eyes and Golden brown hair.

"And this is Becka".  Y/N pointed at the girl who had light purple hair and light pink eyes.

"So Y/N is he  the only one here or ". Cree asked.

"Others are also here". I answered.

They started squealing again. Others teleported in the living room. Now S/N was very confused. "Who are these skeletons ?". S/N asked.

"Why I am sans". Sans answered.

"What foolery do you take me for you are sans he is sans , he is sans , I am sans!. Is there any more sans I should know about".