*A FEW NEW ARRIVALS PART .1*

Nobody's pov

It has been a few days since the sanses and papyruses had arrived.

Y/N was currently teaching the papyruses minus the swaped papyruses and the swap sans how to cook so  they don't burn down the kitchen if they want to cook.

Geno was watching your every move to see if you did something sus.

And the lazy ones were doing what they are best at being lazy.

It was hard handling so many skeles
After 4 hours they learnt , How not to burn down the kitchen and make something edible.

After that gave chocolate bars {the chocolate bar is to bribe Error to do it it's the best way to bribe him to get him to do something } to error and ink and asked them to keep the house intact they were a bit confused why were you asking them but ran out before they could ask.

You had to work on a collab and vist S/N ( or C/N ) cause they were currently they broke thier leg and thier dominant hand.

Y/N pov

I had grabbed my car keys , my mask my headphone , my camera if something interesting happens , sanitizer , sketch book and some manga .

~ time skip brought to you by chocolate ~

You arrive at your S/N's house you knock on the door.

" Coming "

You are greeted by your other cousin's daughter they had also come to visit

" Hello aunt/uncle Y/N " they said in a cheerful tone.

Meanwhile back at the house

Nobody's pov

"WHERE IS THE HUMAN!!??" blue, comet, death and  papyrus asked/yelled . Worry in every word .

"Don't know they asked Error and me to make sure the house is intact. Maybe they have gone somewhere.." Ink said.

"WHAT IF Y/N LEFT US!! " . Blue said tears at the conner of his eyes.

"NO THEY WOULD NOT HAVE LEFT US THEY HAVEN'T EATEN MY SPECIAL SPAGHETTI YET!!!" papyrus said.

" THE STUPID HUMAN WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT US IN PRESENCE OF THE TERRIBLE AND GREAT PAPYRUS!!" . Edge said yelling.

Black scoffed. " I am surrounded by idiots".

"Say for ya self" . Red said .

Noot pov

Ah it's nice to have negativety arround slowly everyone was having a bit of negativity but they are also being annoying.

Geno pov

Everyone was getting worried about the human and slowly I was getting worried too.

" No Geno it could be a trap after we being so worried they may attack when they have the opportunity." I thought.

Mafia pov

It was getting really annoying I can't even read a book in peace so I teleported back to the room I was given.

Alter pov

I was trying to clam down Everyone but they keep getting worried. Making me worry more .

Axe pov

This is pretty annoying I couldn't have cared any less . the only reason I haven't killed the human cause it gives us food

Or the human would have been dead by now .

I walk over to killer and Dust to see anything that could be less annoying.

Killer pov

"I am getting bored how about we explore this mansion" I suggested to Dust and Axe.

They just shrugged

Nobody's pov

Ink overhead killer's suggestion to dust and Axe so to keep them from getting more worried he suggested it to other.

Killer gave ink " why did you steal my Idea " look

Then ink gave killer " I am sorry" look

Killer then gave ink " I want the credits " look

Ink then gave killer " look I am sorry" look.

Error then gave them " stop it with the looks" look

~Meanwhile in the multiverse~

The disappearance of the creater with others caused a disbalance in the multiverse .

Cause of this some aus were destroyed while making a rip in the multiverse.

~Back to the skele-filled house~

They had found the gaming room, library, Art room , swimming pool etc etc

Geno,Reaper,Mafia and noot were in the library

Dust, killer , Axe, dream, blue, carrot , papyrus , Edge, death , Black , sans , guns, rus and red were in gaming room.

Ink, Alter and Error were in art room.

Epic , Cross and fresh were watching something in the cenima room with popcorn .

Suger and pink were in the living room talking.

After hours and hours thier worry got back even Edge and black were a bit worried .

They checked the whole house .

After hours which felt like years

They heard the front door open everyone rushed to the front door.