🅂🅰︎🅅🅸︎🄽🅶︎

Nobody's pov

"Hey Y/N are you ok". Dream asked.

" Yeah I am fine I going somewhere I will be back before dinner or tomorrow if it takes too long" Y/N answered knowing that dream and Nightmare can sense feeling trying to suppress the negativity.

" Where are you going bruh?" Epic asked.

" Oh to visit someone I know " the last bit of sentence was with a bit of hatred, a bit of fear , a bit of sadness.
But dream didn't tried to push it further.

"Ok then bruh"

" Also here's my number if you guys need anything or anything happens"
Y/N handed them a piece of paper.

" Hey Y/N you can have my number so that you can tell us when you'll be back" Dream gave Y/N his number.

" Ok then bye Dream bye epic have a puntastic day" Y/N giggling.

" Bye bruh ".

" Bye be safe".

Noot pov

I can sense negativity from Y/N but why, they don't have it usually . Something is wrong.

{ What happened during the phone call }

" Hello sweety haven't talked to you in a while" the person who called said .

" Yeah I was hoping I would never hear from you again A/M/N ( adoptive mother name )" Y/N said full of hatred.

" Come on darling don't be rude to your mother"

" Yeah "mother" my ass, now drop the act and tell me why you have called me ".

" It would be nice if you came to visit us A/F/N ( adoptive father name),
A/S/N( adoptive sister name),
A/Y/B/N( adoptive youngest brother name) and
A/B/N( adoptive brother name) have missed you a lot" .

---------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

In this fanfic

S/N is your biological sibling and you both have been adopted by this family. Your parents died in a car crash when you were 14. Only S/N and A/B/N cared about your well being in this chaotic family.

Palette,Goth, Gradient and others from thier Universe is the same age as pj and ink, Error, Geno etc sans are still 22 or 23.

_______________________________________---------------------------------------------------------

" And S/N is also coming"

Hearing that S/N is coming you got worried." Fine I will come you hag".

{ Back to present }

Y/N's pov

I got to "hell" and saw a car I didn't recognise standing in front of the "hell".

I got inside and saw S/N and A/B/N .
They hugged me.

" Good to see you " A/B/N said.

" Good to see you too ".

" So how have you been ". S/N asked.

" I am good".

I was talking to them when  A/M/N came to ruin my happiness.

" Hello sweety good to see you again". She said pretending to be nice." Come I want you to meet someone".

I looked over to S/N and A/B/N and gave them a look asking if they know who. They shrugged they didn't know.

She then lead me to the living room. And saw someone I didn't knew.