Chapter 3- Spending the first day together.

(Yua's POV)

After I fed Y/N his food, I went to the living room where I laid him down in the soft carpet. He was just the cutest thing trying to reach me by crawling towards me and lifting his hands all while laughing and smiling. This is just what I wanted all along, a kitten to call my own who I can love and care for and the best part is that he is all mine and no one else's. Then I thought of an idea on how to make this even more cuter.

Yua- Hold on for just a sec dear, mommy is gonna get one of your toys to play with ok? Good.~

I gave him something to hold him off for a bit and ran to our room and looked around for a toy. Then I found just the one and jogged downstairs where Y/N was about to crawl to the front door, I jumped for a bit and ran towards him before he can touch the door.

Yua- Ah ah ah~ Where do you think your going dear?~ I think you need something to make me feel better for that.

I began to tickled him in his belly and he was laughing up a storm and I didn't stop until I sat him down in the carpet. 

Yua- Look Y/N what I got for youuu~.

I slide the colored rings off the stand and gave one of them to kitten

I slide the colored rings off the stand and gave one of them to kitten. He grabbed it and put it in his mouth while still smiling at me.

Y/N-*Laughing* *Babbling*

Aww~ My kitten is trying to communicate with me! Don't worry Y/N, that time will come soon for you.~

I watched him play some more but then he threw the blue ring out of the area and for some reason I was in a pounce position and I ran to the ring on my fours instead of my two legs and put the ring in my mouth while crawling back to Y/N and put the ring down like a cat would for when catching small game.

Yua's mind- I think part of my old selfs instincts and traits remain inside me while I have this human body. But I don't care, all that matters is now that I have a way of taking care of Y/N, but I may still have to hide it but only in public, at home I can do my cat shenanigans with my kitten seeing nothing wrong with it.

But I can worry about that later because I think Y/N is in need of a diaper change, I can smell that stench very quickly. Blast this enhanced smell I have.

Yua- Uhh oh Y/N, looks like my kitten needs a diaper change.~

I picked him up, kissed his cheek and walked over to our room to set him down in the bed to grab a fresh diaper and I changed it. I wrapped the dirty one and threw it in the small trashcan but I still had Y/N laying down in the bed and I got on and held him closer to me and...

*Intense purring*

*Soft meowing*

I couldn't stop doing this and along with with my tail constantly moving very fast and my ears moving on its own. Y/N was giggling from my purring and it only made me purr even more while I was moving around like crazy.