Chapter 4- Shopping for Kitten's birthday.

4 years later.

(No POV)

After four years of struggle, trial and error and many close calls, Yua mastered the customs, rules and tricks of mankind and so she used that to her advantage at its fullest. First, by going to online college, she got a master's degree of education and a certificate of learning for culinary arts. This way, she can get a job as a full-time teacher at her kitten's elementary school to make sure no one messes with her baby and to deepen the bond between them. Also, her certificate is to enhance her skills to cook delicious foods for her Y/N as she doesn't want anyone to make him food but her. At home, she doesn't wear clothes around the house as she doesn't think of bothering to wearing any anyway when no one is going to be in the house but them plus it's itchy as hell for her and so she just walks around the house naked and Y/N being with her for four years, he just thinks it normal for his mommy to be naked all the time inside. As for Y/N, he is now turning four years old today and he is just the sweetest, playful, caring and curious hungry boy in the world, he loves his kitty mommy and loves to play games with her like chasing the laser dot, ball, and feather teasers. He doesn't quite understand the kind of things Yua does to him like lick his cheeks, purring whenever he laying down with her for nap time, meow from time to time, and walk on her fours sometimes but he thinks mommy is just being silly. As for the world around them, well two years ago the government's project "Demi" got exposed due to the many experiments resulting in the deaths of over thirty scientists and the animals that was experimented on turned into half-humans just like Yua. Now the world has to be shared by these people which governments are trying to create laws, rights, and programs for them. Yua wasn't expecting to see more of her kind out there in the world, that means for her she had to be more aware of her kitten's safety, as now she has new possible threats to take care of just like the 10 humans she's killed for messing with the wrong child. Yua is doing well so far in Y/N's life and she plans to keep it that but today would be the day someone else would be taking an interest to young Y/N.

(Yua's POV)

Today is my kittens fourth birthday and i'm so happy to celebrate!! Y/N and I are going shopping for a cake for him, some candles, ingredients to make his favorite dish for and his special present which I now he wants a new toy, but he gets to pick the toy he wants. 

Yua- Y/N sweetie!! Its time to head out for your birthday shopping!

Y/N- Coming Mommy!

I then heard running heading to the door and there he was, my kitten is growing up so fast!~

Y/N- Mommy!

He gave me a big hug and I just held him tightly. He is just the most adorable child I have ever seen, it seems like yesterday that I was taking him away from those bastards from his old home and making the journey away from that horrible place to our current home where we live a life of family...my family.