Chapter 12

Ashley's POV

"Peyton I have to go I'm really sorry" I say sitting up since it's been an hour since she's been talking about boys and sex.

She stops me. "Where ya going?"

"Niall's. I forgot um he needed me for something." I said pushing in the chair.

"Ohh, okay well you go then. Bye, bye" she says a little annoyed giving me a three finger wave.

I turned around a little pissed off that Peyton thought that we were friends. We never were, she's annoying the fuck out of me! All she does is talk about boys and sex. Grr... she just... just I can't! I continued walking and I left out the door pressing my middle finger up at her house sucking in my bottom lip. I turned back and walked home ashamed.

'I'm coming over, sorry I'll be late.' I texted him and never got a reply. I reached home, put on something to wear and drove to Niall's.

When I arrived all the lights were off so I assumed he was gone but I wanted to try.

I stepped up on his porch and rang his doorbell playing with my fingers.

No answer.

I drew a breath and knocked on his door again. Still no answer. Maybe he was mad at me? I reached for the door knob and opened it. It wasn't locked? Maybe he was just ignoring me. It was all dark everywhere and I could barely seeing where I was going. I heard something shatter and some grunting up stairs. I listened for it again and slowly crept up stairs. The noise stopped, maybe I was just hearing things??

"Niall?" I breathed.

"You son of a bitch." I heard a voice in Niall's room.

I stood in front of Niall's room and went to open the door, I opened it seeing Louis and Niall fighting. Niall's face was all bloody, Louis was already bruised up.

"What the hell..?" I say.

They stopped looking up at me.

Louis looked so happy to see me.

"Ash.." Louis starts.

"W-what do you think you two are doing? Why are you fighting?!" anger flooded through me faster than lightning could strike a tree.

 "We were fighting over you." answers Niall.

"Why?" I looked at Louis. "We broke up, Louis. Why would you still care?"

"I still love you, Ashley" he answers.

Niall threw a punch at Louis's face. He was knocked down to the floor as I looked at Niall, I swear I felt tears coming. The feeling where this pain in your nose comes. The feeling when you feel horrible for something you don't care about anymore. That feeling when you hate someone so much you start crying. And so I let it all out, collapsing to my knees, tears bursting out viontlety. I look at Lou who was knocked on the floor and Niall looked at me, his jaw dropped.

I didn't know what I did, I was such a horrible person. I couldn't really explain what was blowing up in my head right now but it was hurting me so badly.

"Ashely.." Louis murmured stiffly.

My eyes roamed over his laying body to look at him, vision was blurry so it made it bad.

"Y-yeah Lewis?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"I love you."

I didn't know what to say since Niall was right next to me. I looked at Niall as he nodded, looking somewhere down at the floor. I crawled over to Louis, my whole body trembling. I sat besides him, he was laying on his back as he opened his eyes to look at me. He smiled weakly.

"Ashley, I need to whisper something to you. Come here." Louis whispers.

I leaned down next to his mouth but in stead of staying anything he kissed my cheek, gently.

A sliver of a smile appeared on my face as I pulled away from Louis, I placed a hand on his chest. His heartbeat was very slow like he was going to die. I look at him with worried eyes.

"Niall... you should call 911." I murmured not losing eye connection with Louis.

Niall dialed 911 and they were here quickly.

~**~

Niall and I stood by the truck as we watched Louis be carried into the truck. We waved goodbye to him, it was dark outside looked like it was going to rain. I sighed, it was also cold outside making me see my breath. I looked at Niall feeling my tears stain my face. He pulled me into a hug rubbing my back softly trying to comfort me.

"Everything will be alright, Ash. I promise" he says and pecked my cheek.

I smiled a little and nodded hugging him back.

Well, I guess that wasn't the last seeing Louis.

He got out of the hospital three days later and worked at a work shop buy my home which I find pretty awkward.

I guess he still had feelings for me but we didn't really talk much anymore.

Not really at all.

Still mad at Niall.

A little at me, but oh well. We were friends.

And so we would call him broken.

He didn't get over me. I don't think he would, ever. Yeah it makes my skin crawl sometimes but we always worked things ago if something went wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Yup last chapter of Jerk... I will be posting Broken soon in 2013 not sure when. When I get the time :D make sure to VOTE&COMMENT! spread the word that Jerk book 1 is finally finished. Okay bye. lol

~Annalisexo