Chapter 4

Ashley's POV

My eyes gracefully fluttered open to see a dull room. It was a hospital room!

"What the..." I stopped.

I had about two machines attached to me, it was scaring me. My head hurt like crazy, I looked around as no one was in the room with me. I drew a breath plunking my head back on the pillow. The worse part was I couldn't remember anything what happened before I got here.

Then, the door swung open as the doctor came in. I pretended to be a sleep as I heard his sneakers slapping across the room to get to me.

His warm hand brushed against my forehead.

"No fever." He whispered to him self. "Ms. Tyful, you awake?"

I opened my eyes to looked at the man, I was expecting him to be an old man but he looked about in his young 20's wow! He was sort of cute.

"Yeah, I'm awake." I murmured softly.

"You have a visitor out in the waiting room, want me to get him?" He asked.

"Sure." I shrugged as he stood off the chair and walked over to the door flinging it open. I saw a blurry figure across the place as I couldn't quite put my finger on it! The doctor's voice became more blurry as I couldn't hear him any more, it became more frisky. I saw the blurry figure stand up as it got more closer to me I became to recognize it. Fake blond hair, a red hood with a white t-shirt underneath, and jeans.

Oh my god. I know who this was. It was Niall!

Why was he here? He like seriously hates me guts.

He entered the room as I glared at him, why the @#!*% ? This was so confusing!

"What?" He asked throwing up his hands in surrender. I shook my head and looked away from me as he sat down into a chair next to the bed.

"Why are you here?" I asked with a threatening voice.

Niall pinched my cheek. "So I can see my beautiful princess."

Did he just call me princess? And beautiful? Now... he was seriously scaring me! Was this just some kind of trick on me? He shouldn't be doing this since I just fainted like aged ago.

Right now I swear to go I could just slap him.

"Is this some sort of trick, Horan?" I growled.

He shook his head lifting my chin up with his fingers. I felt my face turning red and warm. I could feel him leaning in as my eyes widened. Our lips brushed together as he kissed me with lust and passion. I pushed him away by his chest.

"Why didn't you kiss back?" He whined.

"Don't even think about it, Niall. You can't just kiss me like that! Don't you remember the plan? We aren't real girlfriend and boyfriend it's just for publicity. "

He sighed, "Don't you see? We're in public so come on."

"B-but-"

Niall cut me off, "No buts'! Babe, come on" he said crashing our lips together. I had no choise but to just freaking kiss back! You have no idea how much I hated this. We stopped until we ran out of breath. "How was that?" He asked wagging his eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay I guess."

Do you realize how annoying this kid can get?!

"Come on... I'll get you out of here Ash." He said walking out the room to talk to the nurse.

Niall came back a few minutes later and he threw the sheets off me as he stood me up.

"I'm going to walk you home, is that okay?" He asked narrowing an eyebrow. Why was Niall acting all... kind and sweet? This was really freaking me out, there was something different about him once he started to fake date me. It actually feels like he likes me. I shook my head, he would never in a million years fall for his enemy! It was really awkward too as I looked at him deeply in those ocean blue eyes. Speaking of oceans I hate them, they have sharks.

"I don't mind." I replied standing up from thinking over some things.

He nodded smiling taking my hand rubbing the top with his thumb. "Feel better princess?"

I nodded. "Y-yeah I'm fine."

Niall stopped walking making me look at him. He kissed me softly on the lips because he needed to be gentle because of his braces. "I'm right here."

A smile crept on the sides of my mouth.

When we arrived at my house it was sort of dark in between not too bad not to good.

"Okay see you." I murmured starting to walk away from him.

He clutched my arm pulling me back. My heart raced as he lifted my chin making me look at him. He kissed me patiently and pulled away pushing my back gently. "Go ahead honey. Have fun at home." he laughed.

This felt so real.

It felt like... magic.