Chapter 3

Niall's POV

"I'll be your fake girlfriend... on one condition." She said loud and clear.

"And what's that?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You can't hurt me any more." She said crossing her arms over her fine chest. What? Are you kidding me? That was the point of being a bully, hurting people and calling them nasty words.

"F-fine..." I mumbled.

A grin curled on the sides of her mouth as she pushed me away. "Good, starting tomorrow at school."

"Okay." I mumbled sitting back down.

Louis glared at me. "What was that all about?!"

I shook my head. "Don't need to worry, only if you like her." I smirked nudging his side.

Then, I could see fire grow in his eyes. Ooh looks like some one's jealous, with the girl I'm fake dating with, I'm hoping he will never find out about this.

Ashley's POV

Later I ended up staying by the pond in my back yard, the crisp air brushes against me as I layed in one of those pool chairs in my bikini from Victoria's Secret. I watched big fish swim in the dark hollow water as it let all my stress away. I was so happy that Niall didn't have to hurt me any more it made me feel so good, it made me feel more than that. Free.

Olivia was over again she was doing her toe nails in the living room as I was out here alone but I could care less about it.

I drew a breath relaxing as the screen door slid open.

"Hello." Olivia's soft and smooth voice spoke.

"Hey... was-up?" I asked looking at my toes and wiggling them around.

"Nothing, hey I'm in the mood for frozen yogurt! Wanna come to Lemon Berry?" She asked playing with my hair from behind. I looked up at her and knitted my eyebrows together, that was random. Oh please, no one touches my hair! "No really, i mean it. Can we?"

My eyes lowered down to my thighs, "I don't know."

"Pugh-lease?" She partly yelled in my ear.

"Fine!" I hissed at her passion by her. I went in side and got dressed into a cropped t-shirt and demin shorts. I curled my hair and flipped it over my shoulder so I could show it off a little. I walked out and went over to Olivia. "You ready?" I asked tapping on her left shoulder. I could feel goosebumps fly up her body as I chuckled walking over to the door. I whistled to get her attention, she snapped out of it jogging over to me. "You space out?"

She nodded, "Yeah sadly for some reason I always do that. And then have wired visions" she walked out the door before I could say anything. What did she mean wired visions?

I headed out behind her as she turned to me giving me the look for the keys. I threw her the keys as she grabbed it and jumped over the fence. My jaw dropped, I almost forgot that she does gymnastics, i feel so dumb.

Today was a day to ignore Niall and I have to admit he made me smile.

Wait a minute! I do not like him! He's the one who treated me badly; beat me up at school, and called me mean words. I bit my lip he did give me butterflies and made my heart race but that wasn't it... i liked him? I thought I liked Louis!!

~**~

"What are you going to ask?" Olivia asked nudging my arm.

I shrugged. "I haven't really got anything here before." I replied looking up at the signs: vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, birthday cake. I chose vanilla pulled down the trigger letting it swirl in my cup that said, "Lemon Berry". I remember this place in middle school, every day we used to walk after school and buy some stuff here. I haven't really done anything since...

I carried my stuff over to the other counter where there was whip cream, cherries, and chocolate chips. I sprinkled chocolate chips all over it and then sprayed whip cream and put a cherry on top.

"Mm..." I moaned. "I can already taste this!"

"Me too." Olivia said literally drooling over her frozen yogurt.

Then, the door bell rang bent that some one was coming in. I knocked my head over my shoulder to see who it was.

It. Was. Niall.

Oh crap! I hid my face hoping he wont recognize me!

"Who is it?" Olivia asked looking over.

"No one." I muttered. I swallowed hard trying to catch my balance. I was going to faint.

I felt the walls closing onto me. Oh god, no! Not now.

But then I did. My body collapsed to the ground as I gasped for air. Then, my world went blank. But all I know is that my stupid frozen yogurt was still sitting there, safe.