heres comes the sun

haha so ab updating on a normal schedule...

The walk back didn't feel so long, even though we were carrying pretty heavy bags of fruit. We took a shortcut through the beach this time though, and stopped right outside the gates to our place to admire the waves.

"Hey they're the color of your eyes," I said jokingly. I don't know why I let myself speak? Why do I have a mouth? Or a brain? Actually- this proves that I don't have a brain.

"You noticed what color my eyes are..?" He half smiled.

"Uh well yeah I know everyone's eye color though," I say, brushing off the subject.

We turn to the gate and walk upstairs to greet everyone. As always, everyone's in my apartment, sitting and watching Friends as they do every morning.

"Yknow, Ross sucks. Like he seriously sucks. And he's not even hot enough to be worth dating, so what is Racheal even doing?" Jessica rants, painting her toenails a light neutral shade.

"Yeah but like, I don't know, all the guys kinda suck," Jack replies, "I guess except Chandler."

"Yeah but even Chandler can be annoying," Finn says from the kitchen.

"Hey guys, you miss us?" Jaeden smiles, dropping his bags off on the countertop and moving to go sit on the couch.

There's that "us" again...

"Nah not really," Liam started, "wait unless you got us food, then we've missed you so so much."

I laugh, and get out the fruit out to make smoothies.

- time pass brought to you by Jessica being a bruh girl -

"So what's the plan for today?" Jack asks, finishing off his strawberry and banana smoothie.

I look at Jaeden, smile, and say,

"We make some memories."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We spend the next hour getting ready for a day and night out. Jessica decided that none of the boys were capable of dressing well (except Liam- but that's because Jessica basically picks out all his outfits herself) which we didn't disagree.

(It's outfit time babey)

(Liams fit^ )