16. Captured

Aiden's p.o.v.

It's cold. I hear wind coming from somewhere. I can't see anything it's too dark.

As I fully wake up, I realize that something bad has happened. Then the memories flood back into my mind. Alpha Terrance!

I hyperventilate again as I start panicking, realising my hands are tied up tightly over my head. This cannot be. I thought I was safe. Everything was so perfect...

My breaths are shallow and I shiver. As I move my legs, a seering pain curses through me and my stomach crunches up. It hurts so bad that I grit my teeth to stop a scream from coming out.

I lie there, I'm on some kind of bed, and try to get my breathing under control.

He'll kill me this time

That's all I can think about as I try everything to force my breathing to slow down. I can breathe through the pain. I've done it before, it just didn't feel as bad as this.

Suddenly, a heavy door is opened, making me jump and someone steps inside with an oil lamp. I see Alpha Terrance's face and immediately start to cry, as I have earned my first punishment for looking him in the eyes.

He closes the door and comes towards the bed I'm in. I start struggling, only resulting in my wrists starting to bleed a little from the tight rope.

"Ah ah ah... I've given you a bed to lie in and this is how you repay me, omega?", he asks calmly. Too calmly.

"Please, I-i'm s- s-sorry...al-alpha..", I utter between sobs.

I scream in pain as he suddenly pulls hard on the chains that are tying my feet together. It shouldn't hurt that bad...

I look down and thanks to the lamp he brought in, I can now see the horrible sight of both my ankles. They are swollen, red and littered with bruises. They really really hurt.

I gasp in horror and keep looking at my injured ankles as I slowly ask:"What have you done to me?"

Alpha Terrance laughs. My stomach turns at the sound of that laugh since I've heard it so many times before when he had me bleeding and hurting.

"Well... I told you there wouldn't be any running this time. We've just made sure that those little legs of yours stay where they are so we broke them both. Those ropes are just for my amusement.", he laughs again and I want to scream at him. Scream at him for all the times he's made me cry, made me feel like I was merely dirt under someone's shoe and made fun of me when I felt like I would not survive the night.... but... I can't find it in me.

I bite my tongue, trying not to cry while he's still there. "Oh no need to thank me. Since you're gonna be unable to walk for quite some time, you're not getting any chores", he cheers as if that was a good thing, "you can just lie here and think about where you belong and what a horrible thing you did to betray your own pack"

He slaps me across the face before pulling at the chain on my ankles again, making me grunt in pain.

"Ha... you're probably not gonna dance like that again either", he says, referring to the dancing at the gathering and coming terrifyingly close to my face. He must have seen me and that's why Jax was so on edge...

I am angry right now. Angry at him for not only taking so many years of my life and now seperating me from my mates but also stealing every bit of joy that I had like the dancing.

"These alphas of yours were pretty infatuated by you weren't they? Well, that's over now. But don't worry. When we get you walking again you can dance all you want for the men in this pack. I think you would serve a great purpose as not only a house maid but also a little gift for my men. They have been on edge lately. They could use something to get their aggresions out", he says clapping his hands together.