Fairies Seduction - Chapter Four -

Fairies Seduction

I was in a blissful sleep, I had no dreams, no nightmares and no disturbances...that is until I felt something poking me in the cheek.

I groaned and cracked one eye open to see Alex with her finger digging into my cheek and trying to hold back a laugh. I groaned and rolled over, my back facing her. This didn't stop her from trying to wake me up. "Come on Ise, I'v been watching you sleep for like thirty minutes, I'm bored!" She explaimed and started jumping on me.

"Ugh go away!" I yelled and pushed her off of me, she rolled over and hit the floor with a thud. I started to laugh as I peered over the side of my bed to see her sprawled out on the floor, her limbs going in every direction. She scowled at me un popped up from the floor "Serves you right, you know better than to wake me up like that" I said simply, like I didnt just push her to the floor.

"Oh don't be such a big baby. I want to go to the mall!" She said and started rummaging through my closet. When I heard her say mall I shot up from my bed and ran to the bathroom. "Hey wheres the fire?" Alex said sarcastically when she came into the bathroom.

"I love the mall, clothes galore!" I said as I stripped and hoped in the shower. I could hear Alex giggling to herself from the other side of the shower door and popped my head out. "What's so funny?" she was getting dressed in some of my clothes "You, you don't seem like the kind of girl that would be so happy to go to the mall!" she said and started to brush her teeth. "Hey! You can't just get this fashionable bu making your clothes!" I said sarcasticlly and went back to washing my hair.

"OMG, How are you feeling? I almost forgot you almost died yesterday!" I screamed as I came out of the shower. I wrapped a black towel around my body and rushed over to her. She chuckled and turned to me "I"m ok thanks to you! You saved me from drowning. And werewolves heal fast so I'm fine now!" She said truthfully.

I sighed and nodded, I went to hug her and back to my closet for some clothes. I decided on a see threw purple short sleave top with indian designs on it, a purple under tank top, black skinny jeans, purple anckle socks and my ankcle biker boots with gold studs on them. I went back to my bathroom and dried and styled my hair, put a little clear lip gloss on and was done. Walking out I found Alex sitting on my bed "Ready?" she asked, I nodded my head and grabbed my leather jacket and we were out the door.

We came in the kitchen to find my dads eating lunch "Hey daddy" I said to Peter and hugged him and the same to Jordan. "Hey sweety, sleep alright?" Jordan asked "I was, until someone wolk me up!" I said bitterly while looking at ALex, she had a small smile on her lips. I rolled my eyes and went to the fridge.

While I was digging in there for something to eat I hear Alex say "It's so cool that your dads are mates!" She said happily. I shot out from inside the fridge and hit the top of my head on the lid my accident. I rubbed it and turned towards my dads, they looked stunned and turned towards me.

I threw up my hands in mock surrender "Hey, she found out on her own. She's a werewolf!" I said and walked back over to her "Oh we know shes a wolf we just didn't know she knew what we were..." They said and looked at me skeptically. "Don't worry Mr and Mr Quentious, I haven't nor will I ever tell anybody!" Alex said, they looked a little relieved and let us go after throwing the car keys to me. Once we were outside I ran over to my dads BTW, it's black and so beautiful.

I unlocked th car and me and Alex slid in, I started the car and started the heat for Alex. She already looked cold. When the car was a little warming I put the car in reverse and was out of the drive way.

On the way to the mall we made conversation and jammed out to kesha the whole ride. When I finally found a parking space we got out ad headed to the doors. After we got inside I looked around to notice the mall wasn't anything special, small and easy to manuver.