Fairies Seduction - Chapter Ten - Part Two

Fairies Seduction

Not very smart of her to run. Quite the opposite actually, not only has she ran from me THREE times, but denies our bond. Well running alone was more then enough to infuriate me AND my wolf.

The chase was exhilarating, always will be, but now I'm just pissed. She needs to know her f*cking place within this pack, fairy or not.

But goddess, how radiant she is, and her fairy form only does her justice of her imminent beauty. But beauty or not, supernatural or not, she is MY mate.

MINE ONLY

She needs to get that through her f*cking head! Accepted or not, if I have to lock her in that god damn cell again for eternity so be it! I don't take lightly to being played with and neither does Lazurus, my wolf.

For Christ sake can she not be so difficult?! Why does she constantly deny us? or not even that, just denies that we can ever be together?!

Her fairy cannot accept us because we are not of fairy origin.

Her fairy will not accept anything but. we need to show her that we will not be ignored, OURS...MINE!

I'm getting restless Zeus. I need her, I want her. I'm impatient, I will take her whether she likes it or not.

By all means my friend, take her hard. I will gladly help with that, but first we need to find her and drag her back here.

Well then, let's find our white vixen, the moment I connect her fairy to the bond, her heat will hit and she will only find release in us.

She will be putty in our hands, nothing can or will be done about it. 

Goddess, she pisses me off. No one has ever caused me to lose my temper the way she does. Naturally an Alpha has a temper but I was able to control it, not so much now. She needs to-NO shw WILL accept us and what we are or so help me god I will do something too her we wll both regret.

I wouldn't regret it...

Don't test me Lazurus, I'm on thin ice with my control. 

He's pushing it and knows it too. Its exactly what he wants, he wants me to lose control and give it over to him. That wouldn't be good for Isis. 

Zeus, I will take over if you do not find her soon. I will take her and I will claim her ours without her permission! I swear- 

Calm down Lazurus, we will find her, soon. Just wait, she will come to us by the time her heat hits. And if not, it won't be pretty when I do find her. 

Not only does the female go into heat, but the male sort of does. The smell of his mates sends him over the edge and his beast takes over. His human is no longer in control but him and his beast have become one. 

Oh Isis, run little doe, run.

Its time to hunt down a mate.

Zeus busted through his widow and landed on all fours. Gliding through the white blanketed forest, he let out a howl to signify he was hot on her trail.

'I will find you little one, and once I do, I'm Never letting you go.'

*** 

Very short I know, I am so sorry but school has kicked my butt. I will be updating soon after this DONT WORRY!!!