Fairies Seduction - Chapter One -

Fairies Seduction

Prologue

"Daaaad, why do we have to move?" I whined as my father came into my room to see if I was done packing. "Because your father got a new job in a town called FeyCrest, somewhere in Alaska I think".

"Ugh this is no unfair" I gaped as I launched myself onto my bed dramatically. "I won't know anybody there and I'll leave all my friends. Your ruining my life!". Ok maybe I was being over dramatic but come on, their making me pack up and leave just like that and I haven't even said goodbye to my friends or friend, I only have one but still I won't be able to see her before I leave.

"Come on honey it won't be that bad. You'll make new friends and I know Jordan will make our new home much better than this crappy place!" my dad tried to reason as he sat next to me on my bed.

"No! This is so not right!" I shouted as I leaped from the bed and swung around to face him. "Dad, father maybe doing what he thinks is best but my life is here, I grew up here I can't just leave!". I babbled on as I began to pace the room just as my other father came in. I ran over to him and fell to my knees and started to fake cry into his pants. "Daddy don't make me go! I will forever be unhappy!". He laughed and pulled me off up the ground and made me face him. "I know this is hard Isis but its for the better and it's always snowing there so you'll always have the proper resources." he said as he lead me over to my other dad, Peter .

I know what you might be thinking 'you have two dads' and the answer is yes, yes I do. Iv always had two fathers my mom or whom downer was some lady that volunteered to carry me for my dads. Once I was born she passed me back to them and bolted. Real nice...But anywho I don't need her I'v been perfectly raised my Jordan and Peter and their the best daddy's ever. Their so in love ever since they found out they were mates. I don't mind having two gay dads but people can be judgmental but I just tell them to stuff it and fuck off. I'll fend for them till the end. I love my dads but they can really get on my effing nerves, like right now. I'm moving to some secluded place in Alaska because my dad, Jordan got a new job as VP to this company that's sells lady lingerie. I dot even know why a small town like FeyCrest would sell stuff like that? Don't they just where pantaloons or something...Either way their ruining my life. This town of Toronto is all iv ever known and the people I love are here and now I'm leaving it all forever.

Life sucks and so do my dads...

And just because it's always snowing doesn't mean I'll love it. Well maybe I will but that's not the point, I can enjoy the warm weather to if not for the fact that I'm a frost fairy. Both my dads are fairies to and so was the lady who birthed me so yeah.

Jordan is an earth fairy and Peter is a water fairy and my 'mom' was a fire fairy. And that's how I became a winter fairy. In a family full of fairies there's never a child with the same traits as their parents unless that's what the parents wished for and even then it normally doesn't work. Fairies have to have their own special abilities and if the people in the same family have the same traits it takes away the purity of the power or some crap like that. I didn't really listen to my dads when they were explaining this, it's also because they were explaining about the birds and the bees *shudder* I was scarred for life. Having your gay fathers talk to you about sex is probably more disturbing than with straight patents because they've never experienced that kidna sex. Never again will I ask my dads a personal question ever again.

"Hello? Isis you there?!" my dad, Jordan snapped his finger in front of my face cutting of my thoughts abruptly. "Huh? Uh-yeah I'm here, what?" I stuttered as I focused on my dads looking at me weirdly. "We were just saying to hurry up were leaving tonight." I just huffed and sauntered back to my bed to finish packing. I didn't see my dads but I heard them both sigh and leave. Once try left I let out a frustrated sigh and threw the closest thing to me, which happened to be my small bedside lamp across the room. It hit the wall with un normal momentum and shattered into tiny pieces on my floor. My fathers didn't come running in because they knew I couldn't control my actions when I got mad. It's it my fault but more my 'mothers' because she was a fire fairy she had a bad temper, thats what Peter told me. Actually all the human traits I have are from my three parents. My dad, Jordan has bright blue eyes that shimmer and almost look like pools of water, I have this same eyes. My other father, Peter has handsome features like Jordan but looks a little more exotic with his green eyes and black hair. I don't really have any physical traits of his bit more of his mellow vibe and laid back attitude and then again I have that temper from the fire fairy and a bit of a badass tude too. For my physical appearance overall I have Jordan's crystal blue eyes, a cute button nose, high cheeks bones and pink lips, the top one is fuller than the bottom. My hair is cut short into a spiked up pixie look, way cute and it's silvery white. I have a petite body like any other fairy would have but have curves in all the right places. I stand at 5/6 and average height and legs that go on forever. Because I'm a frost fairy my skin is rather pale but not a lifeless color.

I'm rather different looking than most girls I'll give you that but I'm still good looking and am not afraid to say it. If there's one thing I hate more than anything it's girls pretending to say their not pretty just to get attention even when they know their gorgeous. Hoes! But hey, people are who they are, and you cant changed that, I would know. Maybe that's why I don't have many friends. I just stay away most of the time and snub people off when they act like they like you. Their a bunch of fake plastics and it annoys me, why would anybody want to waist their time on people like that? Iv had to deal with Barbie b**ch's, man whoring jocks and complete dumb asses so I know when your real or just want to get in my pants. And who would want to be friends with a girl with two dads?

"Oh I would want to be her friend!" chirped a giddy voice from behind me. I quickly spun around and was greeted with my bestie sitting on my window sill looking happy as ever. I jogged over to her and braced her, thankful that she came.

"Hey I got your text, I can't believe you leaving me!" Lacy screeched as she hit me upside the head effectively ruining my hair due. "Dude I spent like two hours on this hair, what it!" she just rolled her eyes and I tried to fix it and plopped down on my bed. Lacy is the bestest friend ever. We've known each other since we were five and our fathers were friends. And she also is a fairy, she can read minds, that's how she knew what I was thinking when she first came in.

"-and I can't even believe you didn't tell me you little whore I mean why would you tell me yours bestest bestie ever?!" she shouted as shoved me back into the wall. I guess I wasn't listening to her whole conversation. "Hah I would do that Lacy. Don't piss me off. How was I supposed to tell you that I will never see you again?" I said quietly as I tried to stop my temper. I never liked being pushed around. Lacy knows this and still tries to push my buttons. "Oh please you could have found some way to tell me!" she said as she made a blow to my stomach. Yeah fairies are pretty violent when upset. "I did tell you! Over text!" I said as I felt myself start to shake.

"TEXT! Text isn't good enough!" she yelled as she made a swing for my face, just as her fist was about to come in contact with my jaw I caught her hand in my left fist and pushed her back. She stumbled back a few steps with the force I used and glared back. "I told you, not.to.piss.me.off." I said in a low whisper as I felt the familiar chill of power coursing through my veins and seep to my finger tips, leaving a tingly feel just waiting to me itched. I couldn't hold back the anger anymore, not just towards her but to my fathers also and I was taking it out on her.

I bawled my fist and felt the frosty feeling of ice shoot through me and shot ice crystals toward Lacy. She dodged them easily and moved out of the way. Missing my first target I wasn't happy even though it was my friend and tried again only this time the ice shot out in liquid form and wrapped itself around her body and hardened over, forming ice once again. She instantly force and her teeth started chattering.

"I-I'm s-ssorry, I-w-was j-j-just m-mad-d" she said as the chill started to set in. At her words I felt my anger simmer ad replace with guilt. I immediately released her and ran over to her frozen body on the floor. "Oh My God! I'm do sorry Lacy I didn't mean it. I couldn't control myself!" I yelped as I cradled her in my arms to help her get some warmth back. "N-no-o! I-m-made you m-mad! It's m-my f-fault!" she said and then started to cry but mine came out as ice droplets. We jay sat there holding each other for what felt like forever until my dad broke the silence. "Isis it's almost time to leave, bring your stuff down!" he yelled from downstairs. I sighed and got up, bring Lacy with me. We hugged and started crying again "I'll miss you so much Isis. I don't know what I'll do without you baby!" she cried into my neck.

"Its gonna be okay. We'll see each other on breaks ad we can call each other all the time!" I said strongly as I parted the hug and wiped away her tears. Iv always been the stronger one between us. We nodded and we hugged one more time, kissed each other on the k and she walked over to the widow. Her purple wings springer out from between her shoulder blades and she flew out the window. I sighed and got my luggage from my bed and went down stairs. My dads were waiting my the door with smiles on their faces "Ready pumpkin?" my father, Peter asked. I nodded and we were out the door, driving all the freaking way in the night to Alaska from Toronto! I swear my dads are the cheapest people ever.

*********

Should I continue or not? Tell meh whatcha think I should do and if I should continue! Love ya guys:*