=notes=

======

So... I'll admit it. This story... didn't turn out very good. I think part of it had to do with my lack of knowledge about FtM trans people. Also, I couldn't really come up with a good entrance for Miley into discovering she was trans.

Plus, these past two stories have been me trying to do some shorter fiction, and do it more quickly. It has a lot less polish than the other ones, and sadly, the character actions can feel a bit contrived.

My big problem is, I'm starting to exhaust, I think, my ability to come up with interesting new tg scenarios. I'm sure that there are plenty to be discovered in the future, but I think that I'm a Mermaid, Not a Merman has really been my most original story.

My other ones have felt similar to ones already existing. I haven't really enjoyed forced fem stories... there's something about reading how the individual has that spark and makes the choice themselves to me.

I also have stayed away from more smutty writing. While I haven't had too much of a problem with reading that stuff, as I can glaze over if it becomes too much for me, writing it myself feels a bit weird.

At this point, I think I may be needing a while to rest from writing. Perhaps it will be like the past few times I've told myself that, and immediately go back on it 😄. But I think that I'm writing too much to allow any sort of quality to develop - this isn't self deprecating, I just think I can do better.

So if I'm not uploading for a while, that's why. I will still be active however, and you can message me, and I will respond. :)

Thanks for reading the story!