Rebalanced Part 3

"You... you kept them all."

Miles knelt over an opened plastic tub. Inside was an assortment of girl's clothing.

"You were right," she said, "I... I couldn't let go."

As he sifted through the clothes, looking at the different types and styles, he turned around, and looked at Mom.

"You... you want me to wear these, don't you?"

"I...," she started, then stopped. "If you want to sweetie. You seem to like it, but if you don't -"

"I do," Miles smiled.

It felt weird to hear the words come out of his mouth, but they did reflect what he actually had been feeling.

"Do you...," she asked, "think... that you might like... pretending to be a girl for a while?"

"How long is a while?"

"Maybe a week?"

Miles thought about it, and stood up off his knees.

"Could I try it... for a month?"

Mom seemed surprised. "Yes, yes we could... Miley."

Miles smiled, "Like... you would call me Miley... and I could act like a girl too?"

"Sure," Mom smiled, "If... if you want to."

"I do," Miley grinned. "For the next month... I want to be treated just like a girl."

*****

"I love it," Miley smiled, standing up from the chair.

In the past hour, they'd made Miles into Miley. He'd shaved off his body hair, he used Mom's hair products on his hair, and when he'd gotten out of the shower, he'd put on a pair of panties.

Now, Mom had finished straightening his hair. It looked beautiful, flowing down the sides of his head into a little curl on the end.

"You make a very pretty girl Miley," Mom smiled.

Bolstered in confidence by seeing how she looked, she urged Mom to take it a step further.

And so, a few hours later, Miley walked out of the mall with two amber earrings dangling from newly pierced ears.

After eating out that night, Miley felt incredible.

The rest of the summer was just as fun with her Mom. She was instructed on how to do everything with her clothes, hair, and makeup.

On top of that, Miley began practicing making her voice sound more feminine, and simply talking, walking, and sitting like a girl.

That month seemed to go by in a blur. Neither her nor Mom noticed until several days had passed from the initial month Miles had said he wanted to try it.

And so continued the rest of the summer. The days stopped being fun, and started feeling more and more drained. Their fun would soon be over.

Miley and her Mom sat at lunch, outside a small restaurant at the beginning of August.

"Sander is going to be home next week," Mom remarked.

"Dad won't be home for another month," Miley said.

They poked at their salads.

"You don't want to stop doing this," Mom said, stating it more than asking her.

"No," she confirmed.

She looked up at her.

"Miley," she said, "I... I think it's time that you face the music."