Initiation

"Mom, what are you doing?" I said in fear. I can't move and I could hear my heart beating faster. Mom no. She starts smirking and grabs her bottle of tequila from the cabinet in her room. "You know ever since you were younger I've always wanted to do this." She mumbles incoherent words while closing the top cabinet and opens the second one. "You know it's only been you, Angie and I for a reason right?" She chuckles and takes another swing at the bottle. She sneaks a blade and two screw drivers in her pocket. Looking down at my hands and legs tied up. My head is pounding and the room feels like it's moving.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I mumbled. Black spots started appearing everywhere. I closed my eyes and my head kept on moving without control.

"You're the reason your father and your brother is dead. All you did was destroy and abandon this family." She looked at me with these cold eyes filled with hatred and rage. It's like my presence even annoyed her. 

She took the blade out of her pocket and ran it through my cheeks slowly. The sting from the blade made me scream. I started laughing and she looked at .even with a if looks can kill stare. "If only you knew what I was actually capable of." I ripped the ropes of my arms and legs.

"Oh baby stay and chat for a while  will you?" She smiled and pushed the table in between us on the floor. "I smiled and kicked the blade out of her hand. I grabbed her jacket and threw her across the room.

"I warned you but now I could just show you instead." I wiped blood off of my face and grabbed the blade off of the ground. She smiled and took out both screw drivers. She held one on each hand and smirked. "This will do." I grabbed her arm and stabbed her in her ribs. She fell to the ground and I picked her up and pushed her on the chair.

"Doesn't feel so nice when you're the one in the chair right?" I stabbed her left hand and she started screaming. I grabbed the extra rope and tied her hands down. I liked the blood off of the blade and smirked.

"Wake up soldier" I open my eyes and I'm at the base. Number four looks at me suspicious. "What's wrong soldier?" I sigh and get off of the bed.

"It's these dreams. They're just getting to me that's all." I sighed and started pacing. Number four ran his fingers through his hair and smiled. "Well don't forget initiation is in a few hours."