Operation virgin mary stage 1

At the pentagon

Defense secretary: mr president. We just got word from Sydney.

President: what's the problem?

Defense secretary: something has struck Australia. With lewd somewhat anomalous stories of a blue heeler family. This is an issue beyond their local governments capabilities...

President: I see... do we have any leads on who could've created something like that. Especially with properties that could be considered unnatural?

Ds: yes sir. People believe a man who worked with the Scp foundation named bignastyshrek is responsible.

President: my god...

*back at the heeler house*

Bandit sat on the couch. Not saying anything. Just thinking. About everything...

There was a knock at the door.
When he answered it 2 men in suits stood before him.

Bandit: hello there mates. How may I help you?

Agent 1: are you bandit heeler?

Bandit: yes sir.

Agent 2: have you made contact with the stories known as Chili's,bandits,and bns's threesome?

Bandit froze. We're they serious?

Bandit: uh. Yes sir. If you don't mind me asking who are you guys.

Agent 1: we work for the us government. Your government requested aid.

Agent 2: did the stories elicit any physical
Reactions. Such as vomiting,fainting,etc.

Bandit: well. Yes...

Agent 1: you have been exposed to an anomalous story. Created by a multi dimensional being. You have most likely become the host to it.

Agent 2: the being is known as bignastyshrek he is shrek's stepdad.

Bandit: 🤨

Agent 1: anyway! We need your help. You and your family are at risk.

Bandit: how?!

Agent 2: the being is known to spread its seed to the wife or even daughter of a man.

Bandit: WHAT?!

Agent 1: we understand your concern sir. We are here to help. And don't worry. This is no secret. People are beginning to finally find out.

Agent 2: listen. If you and your daughters join our spec ops team. We can guarantee that you-

Bandit: wait! Spec ops?! You want me and my daughters to join a military organization that my daughters are to young to join anyway?!
And why not my wife?!

Agent 1: sir please calm down. Listen. DNA tests have proven that your wife. Chili? Is not fit enough for the job. The amount of possible anomalous activity can mess with her brain chemistry causing death or mental illness.

Bluey and bingo walked by the door.

Bluey and bingo: we'll join.

Bandit: what?! No!

Bluey: dad. Listen. Who know who this could infect. Like he said we are like hosts. Bonded to it. We can defeat it.

Bandit: I. Look. What's gonna happen to my wife.

Agent 2: she can remain here she will be protected. Again it's to dangerous. Especially with the intel we've gathered. Stating that bns is specifically attracted to her.