End of the line...

Bignastyshrek and his guards scrounged the devastated waifu town.

Bignastyshrek: they destroyed it... everything we worked for.

Waifu: WAAATTT DO WEEEE DOOOOOO OOOOOHHHHHH

Bignastyshrek: not sure... but I need to find my scissors... I can summon a new army with them.

Waifu: OHHH MASTA WE FIND NEW INTEL THAT SAY THAT SISSA IN LANGLEY!

Bignastyshrek: I guessing at the cia...

Waifu: YEEESSSS OOOOOHHH

Bns: then that's where we'll head!

*at Perris island*

Bandit: ok everyone. This is the final stage... endgame. This determines the fate of man/dogkind to ensure the saftey and innocence of our youth.

Bingo: bns and his associates where spotted in Langley but escaped before they can be apprehended. The cia is on high alert we can determine he is trying to get his dirty hands on his inter dimensional scissors. A Waifu dossier also states he wants to bring a army made up of overly sexual versions of my parents.

Bluey: Do you all understand where your doing.

Marines: OORAH

Bluey: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WERE YOUR GOING?!

marines: OORAH!

*at the nato briefing*

Briggs: sir. Team Bluey is leading a group of marines and other military organizations to Langley to find bns.

President: perfect.

[REDACTED]: this is truly the end...

*in Langley*

Bns: ok. We got these disguises. And I was able to steal the id's of the agents I killed. And try to keep ooohhing at a minimum. That's a Waifu thing.

Waifu: WE TRRYYY

They entered the cia and passed inspection. They snuck their way to the anomalies section. And recovered the scissors

Bignastyshrek: YES! Now we can get out of here. They snuck their way out and then right as they exited the buildings alarm went off and agents began to sweep the area.

They then reached an alley and took off their disguises.

Waifu: SOOOO WHERE DO WE STRIIIKKKKEEEE

bignastyshrek: I'm thinkin. I'm thinkin. Hmmm how about Canberra! The USA is to hard. even for us At least at this moment.

Bignastyshrek and the waifus teleported to Canberra as soon as nato arrived.

*in Canberra*

It was an average day in the city. Until a large vortex formed in the sky. 3 humanoid beings appeared and began to open portals and let loose an army of lewd bandits and Chili's upon the city. Law enforcement and the Australian army were overrun.

*at the capitol building*

A panicked soldier ran into the prime ministers  office

Soldier: SIR! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

the prime minister began to see a legion of overly exaggerated lewd creatures that resembled team Bluey's commander and his wife.

The army attempted to set up blockades around large pockets of civilians and government buildings to protect them but where soon overrun. Eventually the city was completely under bns control.