Chapter 16:

Morgan

"Nicole!" I yell walking into their house.

"Bitch don't come into my house yelling and shit!" She yelled back. "I'm upstairs!"

I walked upstairs with Kae walking her little self in front of me.

We went into her room bathroom where she was straightening her hair.

"Tiss Nee." Kae exclaimed holding her arms out.

We laughed. That's been her new thing lately.

Nee picked her up kissing her. "My baby's gonna be two in a month. Where did the time go Kae?"

"Right, I'ma cry. I don't want my baby to grow up." I pouted.

"Girl man up. What you gonna do when she's 16 and wants to have her first boyfriend?"

I shook my head laughing. "Kahron said she ain't allowed to have a boyfriend."

"Girl forget Ron." She flagged me off putting Kae down. "Where his ass anyway?"

"On a plane to New York with Mogul. How come I'm always late to find out shit? I didn't know Mogul and Q worked with Kahron now."

"Mhmm, I'm glad they left these streets alone."

"Me too." I sat on the toilet lid putting Kae in my lap. "Whoa, what's this?" I ask grabbing the prenatal pills on the sink.

"Huh?" She asks smiling.

"Huh?" I mock her. "Bitch you wasn't gonna tell me?"

"I was. I just wanted to wait."

"We don't wait, we sisters. How far along?"

"4 months." She mumbles.

"Bitch!" I shout. I lift up her baggy shirt she had on and damn sure there was a pregnant lil belly. "I'm about to cry, you fuckin bitch!" I say again.

"Bish!" Kae yells.

"Oh shit. Dont say that Kae. See you got me crying and my baby cussin." I said.

"You are so extra, don't start because I'll cry too." She said unplugging her flat iron.

"Everybody pregnant, something must be in the water. Luckily I ain't drinking that shit."

She sucked her teeth. "Bitch you probably pregnant right now for all you know."

"No I'm not smartass. I've been on the shot thank you very much."

"Mmmm." She mumbled.

"Where bro?" I ask.

"In the room sleep."

"I haven't seen his ass in forever." I said following her.

"Brother!" I yell before jumping on his back as he slept.

"Fuck off me." He groaned.

"I missed you. Did you miss me?" I ask.

Nee laughed. "Don't say shit when he start hitting on you."

"Q-"

"Get the fuck off of me Morgan."

"Damn that's how you treat ya baby sister." I say rolling off of him.

"Tiss." Kae said kissing his cheek.

"See you can wake me, but not ya mommy." He said before punching my leg.

"Stop before I get a bruise asshole." I said punching his arm, but jumping up before he could hit me again.

"Oh," Nee said. "I finally seen Aubree, she's so pretty. She look like a mixture of the two of them."