Chapter 40:

Morgan

"Where you at?" Nee asks over the phone.

"I'm on my way to get Ayden then Kae. My lil ass driving Kahron's big ass Rover. He gonna be pissed I done moved everything around in this bitch, but I like it."

"Ya girly ass and these man cars." She said.

"Forreal. I think I want one now."

"I can't with you. Asshole just left here. That nigga hungover like a mothafucka. His ass was too gone you sure his shit wasn't laced."

"I would literally fuckin kill Kahron. His ass had two beers before we even got there plus those shots, and the weed."

"Bitch you should have busted him in his face."

"I really wanted to. That's the thing tho when Kahron is mad he can be a petty ass nigga. Just like when I'm mad I can be a petty ass bitch, but when Kahron is high and mad it's so much worse. Like I understand he was out of his element but it still shouldn't have been said."

"True, he knows he fucked up tho you should have seen his face when Q told him."

"I'm sure."

"Ya petty ass ain't take the ring off yet?" Nee jokes laughing.

"Ha ha ha. Bitch fuck you. I might be petty when mad, but I ain't that petty. This ring ain't leaving my finger and that nigga ain't going nowhere."

"True shit." She said. "Yo you ever be mad at ya nigga, but you horny?"

"Bye Nee not today bitch, not today."

"I'm deadass!"

"Bitch you just got engaged the other day, fuck you mad for?"

"Mad for fuckin nothing. She just being her extra crazy self." Q said in the background.

"Bye yall." I laughed. "I gotta go get my babies."

"Aight bitch." Nee said. Then we said our byes and hung up.

"Hey baby." I said picking Ayden up from where he laid on the couch next to where Mama K sat. "Hey Mama."

"Hey Morgan. My Ayden is such a good lil baby he's probably the only one of my grandbabies I can keep for an extended time."

"Don't do my other fifty kids." I joked.

"Yeah and you can keep them other fifty kids with they bad asses." She said making me laugh.

"Mama none of the kids are bad."

"They asses are bad." She said.

"Okay, Mama. Okay."

"Mama!" Kae said waving all excited as I got out the car as Eric carried her towards me.

"Hey Kae." I smiled kissing her before Eric opened the backdoor to put her in the car for me.

"Lil dude always sleep when I see him." He said referring to Ayden. "And he stay with the Jays on."

"Tuh. His dad's doing, you know I don't even believe in buying them shits when he's just gonna quickly grow right outta them."

"Ya ass stay bitchin about shoes."

"Because they're gonna grow right out of them. If they were older coo, but whatever. Yall the ones buying it, not me."

"Nah, but I got a question." He said.

"What's up?"

"Is it coo if I introduce Kae to my lady?"