Chapter 9:

Kahron

"Kahron guess what?" Mo says as I was facetiming her while I yawned.

I was on a plane waiting to leave back to Atl since I had to take an emergency last minute trip to NY last night. It was now seven in the morning and Mo had my ass on the phone when I wanted to get a quick nap in.

"What?"

"You was gonna get lucky yesterday, but you ain't show up." My head snapped up and my eyes popped opened staring at her as she smirked.

"Stop fuckin playing Mo."

She giggled. "Seriously."

"I'm coming to you right when I get off this bitch."

She laughed shaking her head. "I got a makeup job today that's gonna take me most of the day."

I groaned. "You full of shit."

"Kahron shut the fuck up." Mo snapped before walking away from me.

"No why the fuck you trying to put your input on what me and Niylah wanna name our daughter." I said following her into the living room.

"Because you are fuckin stupid as shit for telling a bitch that was in love with you to name her child after the bitch you are in love with."

"She isn't nor was she in love with me and I said that shit months ago when we were still in New York and we just found out it was a girl, when I thought there was never gonna be an us again."

"No, you just weren't in love with her back. It doesn't matter when it was. You were basically trying to take advantage of that girl's kindness. I thought she was crazy for a second, but then I realized she's just literally too damn nice. She needs to be toughened up. I would have stabbed ya ass if I was her."

"Fuck outta here, Mo. You wouldn't have did shit."

She scuffed. "Okay Kahron. You better act like you know."

"Whatever." I grumbled laying on top of her resting my head against her tits. "So what's up with what you was saying this morning?"

"Nope." She said.

Just as I was about to open my mouth Mogul's loud ass walked into the house.

"Nah, fuck off my sister nigga. None of that shit, none of that." He said pulling Mo from up under me. "Not in front of me."

"You extra bruh." I said chuckling sitting up.

"Asia, why you always with his crazy ass?" Mo asked hugging Asia.

"Because he's always coming to kidnap me and dragging me along."

"Where neph at?" I ask.

"With her mom. No the real fuckin question is where is my daughter?"

"Oh shit yall had a daughter and I didn't know about it?" Mo asks looking surprised making me laugh.

"You know damn well Kae Kae mine, not yours, mine."

"Nigga! You are her uncle, say it with me UNCLE."

"We not about to argue Morgz. Where she forreal?"

"With Tam."

"Well dead that shit because when I'm here, Kae need to be here." Mo rolled her eyes not saying anything back.

"Exactly." He says laying back on the couch typing away on his phone.

"Who the fuck you texting?" Mo asks.

"Bitches." He answered simply making me look at him like he was crazy. Like, Asia is sitting right here bruh. "I gotta find some bad bitches that are willing to suck my dick whenever, no strings."

I raised my eyebrows at Mo as she had her mouth wide open thinking the same thing I was thinking I'm sure.

Mo would punch me in my face if I was to say some shit like that, even on some joking shit.

I look towards Asia who looked all sad, but she never said anything.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." She mumbled before standing up and rushing towards the back.

"Aw hell." Mo mumbled getting up to follow her.

"Fuck is wrong with you dumbass?" I ask Mogul.

"What you mean?"

"No what the fuck do you mean? You still fuckin her and fuckin other bitches and you're doing it smack dap in her damn face."

"I'm not fuckin other bitches. They just suck my dick. She know the deal tho. She my main lady, she know nobody comes before her."

I shook my head. "She's in love with your dumbass. You too old for that shit man. You need to be trying to settle down not looking for the next hoe to fuck."

Morgan

I held Asia's hair as she threw up. ugh! She lucky I love her.

"I really fuckin hate that I love his stupid ass so much." She said wiping her face. "He got out of jail and I'm just right back under him like the dumb ass I am when I promised myself I would never go back to that, but here I am. Seems just like the old days and I want better than the old days."

"And you deserve better." I said hugging her. "Hey I got an idea."

"What?" She asks looking worried.

"Nothing, crazy. We just need get his ass to man up and see what's in front of him, what hoes can't give him."

"Well I might be pregnant so whatever you have planned might be a no go." She mumbled. "Plus that nigga crazy."

"Oh hell." I mumbled. "Well we can find out for sure and still get this nigga to get his mind right."

"I know I fucked up in the past, but I really love you like a lil sister Morg."

"I love you too boo and the past is the past. I told you we're good."