Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning and hear the shower running. I got off the couch and go into the kitchen. I start to cook breakfast when my phone went off. I walk over to and see it was an reminder that the Blue Man Group show was tonight. I felt so bad for Riley because when she got the tickets from me for Christmas, she seemed so excited to go.

I hear the water from the shower turn off and the bathroom door open. I continue to make breakfast. I felt an arm try to wrap itself around my waist.

"Good morning sweetie." Riley said.

"Good morning." I said.

I felt her unwrap herself and the fridge door open. I look over to see her getting something out.

"You know you could of asked and would of got you something." I said

"I know but asking people to help me on simple stuff makes me feel weak. Anyway, you ready for Blue Man tonight?" She asked as she grabbed the jug of milk and closed the the door fridge with foot.

"Yeah but I don't think we should go."

"Why?"

"Your hurt."

"Oh Jonathan it's fine. This isn't the first time I'm in a sling. Also I really want to go."

She walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a glass.

"What did you do your first time to get your arm in a sling?" I asked.

"Playing hockey, went to go grab a pick that was against the board and was slammed into the wall."

"Got it."

I finish making breakfast and we ate.

***

"You ready?" I yelled into the bathroom. We were at her place so she could change into what she wanted to wear tonight.

"I'm right here." Riley said. I turn around to see her standing there.

"How did you get there?"

"Magic."

We both started to laugh and we went down to my car. We head over to a restaurant for dinner then headed over to the place.