Chapter 7

"Hi Riley" he said.

"Hi Aaron" I said

"What's wrong? I heard you crying."

" Jonathan and my brother's girlfriend."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I really didn't but I felt this pull from Aaron. He was the quiet guy on the team. So I could tell him and he wouldn't tell anyone. The only person that I know he will talk to is coach Q but that was about his game play.

"Yes" I said and let him in. We walk over to my bed and sat on a different part of it that wasn't wet. I could feel more tears that were ready to fall at any second.

"So what is going on?" he asked.

I start to tell him everything that just happened. I know he didn’t know Jonathan that we'll because he just came to the team this year. As I was talking to him, tears ran down my cheeks. He pull me in for a hug. He started to rub my back and I start to calm down some.

"I know how you feel." Aaron said.

"How? You are a guy." I asked.

"Can I trust you with a secret?"

"Sure."

"You can't tell anyone, not even Jonathan or Quenneville."

"I promise."

He whisper into my ear four words. After Aaron whispered the last word, I now understand why Aaron was shy. Aaron was very different compare to everyone else on the team.

----------------------------------------

What four words did Aaron say to Riley? Read NHL Scare by ToewsLover19 to find out.