Chapter 3: Ops (part 1)

Hey guys sorry for such a late upload I have been so busy with my new school and stuff

SORRY that it is so short

************************************

Waking up that morning felt amazing. I was with my family again and that is all that matters, and before you ask no we did not do anything, sheesh I would never move that fast. Anyways waking up I had Hansen by my side. We talked somewhat last night. We agreed to take things slow but that was about all the talking we did. NO NAUGHTY THOUGHTS people!!!!!

"Morning"

"Morning Hansen, sleep well?" Oh god he looks gorgeous waking up. Damn this is so unfair why does he get to look good waking up while I look so unglam. Oh dear I am turning into my mother with the unglam thing. NOOOOO!!!! i need to stop this internal monologue thing.

"mhmm"

"Mister was that a yes or no? Cus mhmm means it taste really good or that you are really hungry!"

"How about a yes to all?"

"But you are not eating anything?"

"stop talking and give me a morning kiss." and with that he shut me up with a whirl of emotions stupid mate. I really need to breath right now.

"When did you become like this! Now your all demanding and kissy wissy and stuff." OMFO is he laughing at me!!!! NO ONE Laughs at me! "OMFO, Are you laughing at me?"

"Kissy Wissy who says that? and what 5 years with out you changes a person... I mean who the heck says OMFO?"

"I said kissy wissy what should I say, and oh OMFO i heard a girl use and it kind of stuck. I stole someone elses material NOOOOOO!" I never do that, so not cool, we realy need to get up before those idiots come in. "Hansen get off me! We have to get up before those idiots come in."

"But I don't want too!"

"We are not idiots!" They were outside our door, what the hell! "Stupid you blew our cover"

"I ain't stupid, stupid and what you mean, I mean come on its 9 am sleep is over, I want to play!" why am I vibrating right now, wait why is there a growling sound. Oh its just Hansen, silly me.

"Go away NOW!" now he is snarling, stupid kitty cat and this should so not be turning me on. ARGH you would think 5 years I would be fine.

"Hansen, chill we might as well get ready anyways come on I want to see everyone." he let go off me, and i got up running to the bathroom to have a shower. Did I ever tell you that I LOVE showers, there so nice and well its water and I really like water.

Heading out I went to get ready when I realised I forgot my clothes. Ugh how could I forget to bring in clothes. Peaking out the door I saw no one there so I ran to the closet and put on some of Hansen clothes on.

But no surprise there they were to big for me. 

"Wahay!" 

I rolled the pants up till they would stay and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt I put on his beanie and left with the hobo effect going on.

Admiring myself in the hobo style which I could so pull of I heard my tummy rumble. Time to eat I guess, I skipped on down to the kitchen where everyone else seemed to be eating. 

OMFO no one waited for me! Those meanies.

"Oh shit guys!" Hehehehehe guess Max saw the your in big trouble face. 

"What what is it?" 

"We did something wrong" 

"Yeah you boys did you got 5 seconds" Max, John and Wes all ran straight away while the rest ran 2 seconds after them. I just sat down and ate all their yummy food mwahahahaha I am so evil! I don't have to cook and I get good food, not as good as mine of course.

"Hello stranger. Did you miss me?" 

Fuck me

************************************ 

PEACE, LOVE and COOKIES

LILI