Fates Change of Heart

What would you do if I told you fate made a mistake? What would you do if a death that happened was not meant??? What do you say to Angels, Demons and Magical Creatures? Read and see what happens when 4 Angels and there shifter mate and friends have to fight the Demons to save the Archangel Gabriel! This is the story of Daniel and Hansens love and how far would they go to save the world and be together.

A continuation of IluvRain's story I have a brother...and I have a secret???Him too??? huh??? (oh and she did give me permission to write this) Please do enjoy!!!!

 -------------------------------------------------------Part of Previous Chapter----------------------------------------------

I see in the corner of my eye Max, John and Wes walk forward. Max goes toward the dark skinned angel while John goes toward the red head. Wes walks slowly to the Golden brown haired angel and I walk toward the furthest Angel. As I get closer my hearts beats faster. I crouch down and move the hair out of the Angels face. I let out the breath I didn’t know I was holding. I tuck her hair behind her ear. The angel’s eyes flutter open at my touch. As her eyes lock with mine, we both whisper in unison.

"Nene."

"Hansen."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------