Chapter 1- Back and With Trouble

Hey so I am called LILI on wattpad, well thats one of my names but lets just call me that one :) anyways HI! oh I said that already, well I hope you like this I am actually kind of nervous now ARGH!!!! This is a continuation of IluvRain book 

Millions of emotions swirled within me, how, why, when and why did she never come to me. Its been 5 years, I could not care less actually its just the fact that she was with me had me ecstatic. I pulled her into my embrace to make sure she was real, its been 5 years excuse me, but I miss my mate like crazy so let me be, and no I am not going to kiss the life out of her or anything, we are not like that.

 "Hansen, oh my gosh I missed you so much" Her voice, oh gosh it has to be even better than any angels, so many thoughts were running threw my mind but the things that came out of my mouth were not exactly what I wanted to come out.

 "How long? Why did you never come before, When did this happen?" Nene sighed,

"Hansen later now is not the time" God I missed her so much.

 “I missed you” Nene got me to loosen my embrace on her so that she could look at me, she was stronger now and dare I say it more beautiful, I did not think that was possible.

"Hansen..." She was cut off by the red haired angel.

"GIRLS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I growled at the angel that had just joined us, how dare she ruin this moment for me and Nene, I was surprised to see that Max, John and Wes also snarling and snapping at her while holding the other angels, I am guessing they are mates also, the girls looked down ashamed, it made me furious, what had happened to my Nene she never backed down, well unless it was Kelsey. Nene put an arm on me reassuring me before she got herself out of my grip i was about to protest but she looked at me with a sad smile. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER!

"Mistress Gabriel we have done nothing wrong?" Max seemed happy as his mate stood up for them

"Oh yes you have, they are not angels, why are you with them?"

"They, they, they are our mates Mistress Gabriel" Wes looked furious as the golden brown haired angel was terrified.

"That can not be"

"BUT IT IS!" the little red head next to John was obviously angry.

"I see, I shall ask the Lord about this one and Nene have you nothing to say?"

Nene stayed quiet but in my mind, she said, I have many things to say by the looks of things I am guessing everyone heard her even this Gabriel.

"So tell me?" Nene started to look like her old self her whole mannerism changed she had that fierce look back in her eye, her wings actually stood up and started to glow.

"Mistress Gabriel, you are the angelic messenger you are the strength of God: bearer of joy, truth, justice and love, am I correct?"

"Ofcourse"

"So why is that you can do no such thing with mine, how is it I can talk in your mind, how is it that I dare stand up to you. I am tired of staying away from him, it has been 5 years I have done the work and I love him and he has been there waiting in a way, and besides what you have just said has proven that you are in fact not Gabriel but Aamon, yes I had my theories, your mind although was empty to me when I was not certain, is now an open book, you should know Gabriel that as Gabriel, we can not miss out one thing when we say what she gives fully, she grant wisdom in interpreting peoples dreams and you failed to mention that, which she constantly reminds us of. Not to mention Gabriel never shouts and also it was you that has been killing me why?" at this Gabriel smiled, but not in a way that would reassure people, but in a way that scared people which made my panther even scared. Gabriel quickly transformed to an ugly beast, which I am guessing is this Aamon’s fellow true form, his body was black and covered in what looked like dirt and what I am guessing is dried blood, obviously he has never heard of a shower. He was a monster to say the least he was massive. His teeth were sharp and he had swirls going around his body. What I think is blood oozed out of his body.

“Smart one you are little one, why don’t you join us?”

“Never Aamon now were is Gabriel?”

“She is safe for now” with an evil laugh Gabriel or Aamon disappeared into thin air. Nene looked at the other angels, I finally let my eyes leave Nene and looked at them they were all too stunned. The rest of our group ran over and tackled Nene into a hug.

“We missed you!” “Where have you been?” “Why have you not come to visit us?”

“Guys, guys stop! I am sorry I could not come, it was not allowed, we had to be found, we can not just appear.  Once found we can stay but not until Gabriel is returned, and I am so sorry guys I have missed you all so much, especially you Hansen.”

“We are together now, that’s all that matters.” And its true that is all that matter I would of waited for the rest of my life.

“We will help you guys find Gabriel.” The angel in Wes’s arms smiled even bigger and started squealing,

“Oh thank you Wes, do you really mean it?”

“Of course my love.”

-Danni’s POV-

Being back with Hansen was great, I missed him a lot, I missed them all a lot, when I had free time and I was not with the other angels I used to go and sneak out to watch them. I know I was not supposed to but I mean come on how could I not. It hurt me a lot that I could not be with them till Hansen found me, and also after my first three years of being an angel, where I went to guardian angel school. I have changed a lot since I became an angel, I was a lot stronger now, less clumsy and I still retained all my awesomeness. Best part is, I am an angel! Those things can’t really die, and I don’t think we age either. 

All these things were running through my mind as we were walking to there pack house! There kids kept looking at us funny, but then again, we did look rather weird, until we can dress up like earthers that is. Funny I used to be an earther too. Maybe we should change to our earther forms.

I cant wait to see Papa and Orion too. I miss them so much I couldn’t really watch them that much for some reason, which sucked, but I get to see them now!

At the Pack house the girls and I transformed into our earthly forms, because looking like an angel tends to make people stare. Though the good thing is only magical creatures or mates to magical creatures can see us in our angel form, but not humans, that mainly has to do with the fact that they have not opened there hearts and eyes to the truth of the world also the spell that has been put on us, cus lets face it, it would be hard to protect and guard if they can see us.

“Guys, do you mind keeping the fact that we are angels a secret for now, if anyone asks why Danni is alive again just say it was not her time to die.” Baby stated, that girl thinks of everything and also its kind of true, about my death anyways, she and Bunny are a perfect match.  We headed in quickly, so that we could talk more and plan, and I would probably have to do some explaining, oh joy.

So tell me what you guys think? I hope you like it remember this is the second book to IluvRain’s story I find out I have a brother… and I have a secret??? Him to??? Huh??? I hope I did it justice. Oh and just to let you know I will try and post once a week but it may be difficult at times so no hate ok….

PEACE LOVE and COOKIES!!!

Love LILI