Chapter 15

(y/n) POV

"What was that monster you played?!" Neo asked, "That was the card that I'll use to beat Nex once and for all." I said, "Well I don't see how he'll stand a chance against it." Aoi said.

Rose POV

"Nex I was defeated, I'm sorry." I said, "Time has been altered, however, this change works in our favor." Nex said as he handed me two cards. "But these are!" I said in shock, "That's right, those are the direct counters to the card you lost to." He said, "With these, there's no possible way for you to lose!" I said, "Wrong. I will only use them if I have to. If he uses that Goddess card of his then I will use those." He said, "Why! You have the keys to destroying all who oppose us in an instant, so why only use them when your opponent uses a card similar to them!" I said, "Because if I did that then I'd be no different from the villains who destroyed our home. Do not forget that we are not villains, but a necessary evil." He said, "I know, but our daughters are divided, one's in a coma, and now those brats found the lab!" I said, "I know you didn't want any harm to come to them, but I cannot promise that those brats will all survive." I said, "What are you saying, Rose." he said, "I'm saying that I want to end this quickly and go home." I said, "And I do too, but this is not a matter that we can simply handle and be on our way. There are countless repercussions that we must be held accountable for." he said, "No. We are stoping that kid from summoning Number 0 in his fight against Ace! A fight that won't happen for another ten years or more! We are wasting our time here! Time that we could have used to rebuild our home, but no! You just had to find that stupid lab and use that stupid time machine! Face it this is your fault, you're just too stubborn to admit that you put your family through all this for nothing!" I said angrily. "I'll fix this." He said, "No, no you won't. I will end this myself and then we are going home." I said before I left.

(y/n) POV

"Guys we have a problem!" I said, "What kind of problem?" Sky asked, "The Nex kind!" I said as Nex entered the lab, "So you're all here." Nex said, "What do you want?!" I asked, "I want to finish my plans. Even if they have moved forward far more than I'd like." He said, "I will duel all five of you signers at once. You will rotate turns based on your mark meaning that you will go first (y/n)." He said, "Your fields and graveyards will be independent of your teammates and the same goes for your life points." He said as I sent my location to Dad. "You're on. Let's end this." I said as we all went outside.

"I'll make the first move." Nex said, "To start I'll play one monster face down in defense mode and end my turn." He said, "I draw! Now I'll play this, my Cost Down spell card! Now I summon Debris Dragon! Next, I'll play Ancient Rules and Summon my Blue-Eyes White Dragon!" I said, "But I'm not done there! Out of two will come one, and out of one will come great cosmic might! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!" I said as I synchro summoned my monster, "NOW STARDUST DRAGON ATTACK! COSMIC FLAIR!" I said, "Thank you. Since you destroyed my Newdoria your dragon will be destroyed." Nex said, "No it won't! I activate Stardust's effect and banish it negating your monster's effect!" I said, "Now I'll end my turn and my dragon comes back!" I said, "I draw and play this my Ancient Rules spell card. Now, come forth Dragon Spirit of White!" He said, "Now I'll play four cards face down and end my turn." He said, "Then I'm up!" Neo said, "To start I'll play the ritual spell Contract with the Abyss and ritual summon Archfiend's Awakening!" He said, "Next, I'll summon my Glow-Up Bloom and Synchro Summon my Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!" He said as he summoned his monster.

" He said, "Then I'm up!" Neo said, "To start I'll play the ritual spell Contract with the Abyss and ritual summon Archfiend's Awakening!" He said, "Next, I'll summon my Glow-Up Bloom and Synchro Summon my Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!" He said as...