Chapter 14

(y/n) POV

"Ok so why are we here?" Aoi asked, "Because I have a feeling that there's more here than what my dad is saying." I said as I drove down into the KC lab I found my deck in. "Well, the main lab is sealed off genius how do you plan on getting around that?" Neo said as I summoned Blue-Eyes Light Dragoon, "Any questions?" I said, "Not at the moment." he said as Dragoon slashed open the doors revealing the main lab in pristine condition. "looks like I was right." I said as I entered the lab. I walked over to one of the computers and turned it on, "Do you even know what you're doing?" Neo asked, "Nope." I said, 'Please insert the key.' the computer said as a key port opened, "I hope this thing works!" I said as I put the same key that unlocked my deck into the computer, 'Welcome, Seto Kaiba. How may I help you today.' the computer said, "Pull up the layout of the building." I said as the computer displayed the schematics, "Looks like the lab can be entered independently, and it as well as the levels below can be completely cut off from the main building." I said, "Why does a lab need a hanger for a jet?" I said, "Dibs by the way." I said, "On what?" Neo asked, "The jet." I said, "NO FAIR!" he complained, "It also has a garage that opens up to the outside." I said, "Well since we can let's secure the lab and use it as a base." I said, "Ok but why?" Sky asked, "Because I looked at the cameras and Rose is coming here and fast." I said, "Well then, how about an upgrade?" Sky said as she tossed me a strange gauntlet and equipped a matching one to her arm.

" I said, "Well then, how about an upgrade?" Sky said as she tossed me a strange gauntlet and equipped a matching one to her arm

"This lab has yet to let you down, I think that you should use a duel disk that was made here." She said as I equipped it. "Let's go say hello." I said as I went outside.

"You kids shouldn't be playing here, it's dangerous." Rose said, "Oh it would seem you stumbled upon what I'm after. Be good children and give those to me." She said, "Not happening." I said as my duel disk activated, "Fine, I guess I'll defeat you and take them." She said, "Sky stay out of this." I said, "It's fitting that I'd borrow my husband's deck for this considering you lost to it last time you faced it." Rose said, "(y/n) if you're going up against her then at least take this." Sky said as she handed me a card, "Thanks." I said, "You can go first." I said, "Fine by me. I'll activat my Galaxy Soldier's effect and send my Photon Slasher to the grave to special summon him in defense mode. Next I'll reveal my Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon to special summon my Galaxy Brave! Next I play Photon Sancuary and tribute those tokens and summon my Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" Rose said, "I end my turn." She said, "I draw!" I said, "Just what I needed!" I said, "To start I'll play my Blue-Eyes Fusion spell card! This card allows me to fusion summon any fusion monster from my extra deck that lists Blue-Eyes White Dragon as one of its fusion materials, and I can use monsters from my hand, deck, or field as fusion materials!" I said, "So I send three Blue-Eyes White Dragons and three Blue-Eyes Alternitive White Dragons to the grave to fusion summon this!" I said as I played my card, "BEHOLD THE SUPREME DIETY OF ALL DRAGONS! I FUSION SUMMON DRAGON GODDESS WITH EYES OF BLUE!" I said.

"She might not look all that tough at the moment, but her effect allows her attack and defense become equal to the combind total attack and defense of the monsters used to fusion summon her!" I said, "That makes her attack and defense 18000! But t...

"She might not look all that tough at the moment, but her effect allows her attack and defense become equal to the combind total attack and defense of the monsters used to fusion summon her!" I said, "That makes her attack and defense 18000! But that's not all, since three Blue-Eyes White Dragons were used to summon her, she gains an additional effect! She gains 500 attack for every dragon monster on the field or in either of our graveyards! This means her attack is raised to 21500, making her the strongest monster on the field!" I said, "But you didn't have anything like that last time!" Rose said in fear, "That's because Sky just gave me this card." I said, "Now Dragon Goddess attack! Divine Smiting Strike!" I said as my monster destroyed her defense posision monster, "I end my turm." I said, "I draw! Now I'll XYZ summon Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon, then Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Dragon, and finally Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon!" She said, "I won't be using his effect. I can't afford to let that Goddess of yours to get any stronger." She said, "I draw!" I said, "I activate Trade-In! By sending a level 8 or higher monster to the grave, I can draw two cards. And since the card I discarded was a dragon my Goddess gains another 500 attack points." I said, "Now attack Dark Matter Dragon!" I said as my Goddess destroyed her dragon. "I end my turn." I said, "I Draw and set a monster. I end my turn." She said, "I draw! Now I'll play this, Dark Hole!" I said, "My Goddess can't be destroyed by card effects so she'll be fine." I said, "Now Dragon Goddess with Eyes of Blue! Attack! Divine Smiting Strke!" I said as my Goddess attacked depleating her life points.

A/n: I'd like to thank @CRProductions for not only giving me the idea of using the DOSD duel disk for (y/n)'s main duel disk, but also making me a custom card! It's an awesome card and it means alot to me that he made it for me even if it is insanely OP.