Chapter 11

(y/n) POV

"Let me guess, your mom and Sky tried to make you feel better, but everything they said made you feel worse." Kalin said, "Yeah." I said, "Go get your things. We're going on a little trip." He said.

"(y/n), welcome to Crash Town. You're gonna learn how to dominate all who oppose you without hesitation." Kalin said, "But I don't have my duel disk or a deck." I said, suddenly he tossed me a gun and a holster, "You can use this deck." He said as he handed me a deck, "Duels here aren't anything like what you know. Here the fastest to set up their duel disk and draw thair opening hand goes first." He said, "Let's have a few practice duels before I send you out there on your own." He said as I put the holster on and put the gunman disk inside and he did the same. We stared at each other for a second, before we both equipped our duel disks. Somehow  I was faster so I went first. "To start I'll play Charging Gaia the Fierce Knight in attack mode. Unfortunately, since I played him using his effect his attack becomes 1900." I said, "Next I'll activate Ancient Rules and summon Gaia the Fierce Knight,", "and to end my turn I'll play one card face down." I said, "I draw!" Kalin said, "I'll play Infernity Knight in attack mode and play one card face down and end my turn." He said, "I draw. To start I'll play Spiral Fusion. By sending my Curse of Dragon and Gaia the Fierce Knight to the grave I can summon Gaia the Dragon Champion! And thanks to Spiral Fusion he gains an extra 2600 attack points and can attack twice per turn." I said, "Now Charging Gaia attack Lightning Lance!" I said, "Now Gaia the Dragon Champion wipe out his life points with Dragon Fire Lance!" I said, "I win." I said, "Good job, now why don't you go duel." He said.

I was walking around town when I saw some random duel. It was obvious the other man was cheating, but no one was saying anything, "Hey you lose." I said, "What was that kid?" the man said, "I said you lose. It's painfully obvious that you're cheating." I said, "You dare accuse me, the great Lawton Jr. of cheating!" He said angrily, "I do, and I'll prove it too." I said as I walked over to him and pulled up his right sleeve revealing hidden cards, "It's called the false draw. You hide cards up your sleeve and draw from them instead of your actual deck. It's a risky trick though since your opponent can catch on quick if they're observant." I said, "YOU BRAT!" He said as he tried to attach something to my wrist, but before he could it fell apart, "Get out of here or the next thing I cut will be you." Neo said coldly, "As for you (y/n) Fudo." He said before he punched me, "YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER! I've kicked your butt fifty-five times! So why are you here sulking like a pathetic little kid? I mean you came here with my loser father making you an even bigger loser!" He said, suddenly his arm began to glow and a mark appeared.

" He said before he punched me, "YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER! I've kicked your butt fifty-five times! So why are you here sulking like a pathetic little kid? I mean you came here with my loser father making you an even bigger loser!" He said, suddenly his...

"Looks like I got the claw. It's fitting cause I'll always be the first to knock some sense into ya!" He said as he helped me to my feet, "Ok Neo, that's enough." Ms. Vermillion said, "(y/n) I know you didn't ask for this, but like it or not you are involved it's a part of your destiny." Dad said as he got off my Duel Runner, "Let's duel. If you win then you can do whatever you want, but when I win you have to come back." Neo said as he got on a Duel Runner.