Chapter 17 Training starts now.

*Alice's P.O.V* (Fearless's picture)

As Blake went to get me food i take a minute and smile to myself. We are fully mated! Screeches Reckless I laugh. Blake walks in with chicken noodle soup and sets it down. "There ya go love." He smiles.  I smile back and take a bite. "Mmm thank you " Blake nods. As I eat my soup I ask Blake " When do we start training? I need a delta."  Blake nods "I know. How about tomorrow?" I nod "We start at 5:30am" Blake chokes on his spit. "So early! Why!" I laugh "To be strong dumbass!" Blake grumbles to him self about how strong he is. I finish my soup then walk down stairs. I mindlink my beta Clarissa "Make sure everyone knows training starts at 5:30 am in the north east field." Clarissa replies with a 'yes Luna'  I wash my plate and check the time, 7:30pm. I link Blake letting him know I'm going for a walk. He replies with 'be safe'.

     I walk out side and stop talking to pack members assuring them everything will be okay. As I walk around I spot little Kayla. "Be home by 8:10 baby." I say to her as I give her a hug. "Okay mommy!" I smile then leave her to play.  As I walk I walk I decide to go shift and let Reckless out.

     I sigh as I let the shift take over. After I shift everything is so much clearer, taking a long breath I start stalking through the trees. Lets go a walk the border.  I agree with Reckless and walk off to the border.

     As I'm walking I smell something unusual. ROUGES! KILL THEM THERE TO CLOSE TO MY LAND! Reckless growls out infuriated. I reply hold on I want to call Blake, Joshua, and Clarissa. Its better to have us all there. It smells like a lot. Fine. Reckless growls. I link Blake, Joshua and Clarissa "Pack of rogues Northwest border hurry up." Both betas reply with 'Yes Luna' Blake says 'be careful.' I cut them off and make it to the border as the rouge pride does. I shift. "Shift I command." The all of the big cats shift with what looks the leader steps forward. "Luna" he bows as he shows his neck, a sign of submission . The rest follow also saying "Luna"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter!  And omg im getting tons of votes!!! Thanks y'all! !!! I message me or inbox me ideas thanks! Thanks too deannalee130 for a wounderful idea that I have decided to incorporate in a way! Well bye! Thanks for all the votes! Please leave comments if you have um! Byyyyye *wink*(Troye Sivan)

^^^^^^^Luna