Chapter 7 Wolves? Wait! Werewolves?!

(Alice's POV)

After Blake and I went home I brought Kayla to a guest room."Kayla baby your going to live with me now." Kayla smiles. "Are you my new mommy?" I smile. Alice she is ours.I can feel it. Sun goddess gave her to us for a reason. Okay. I say back. "Yes I am."Kayla smiles and hugs me. "Yay!"  I smile again. "Hungry?" Kayla nods her head and holds her arms out. I pick her up and walk down stairs."Blake!" I call. "Yeah?" He says coming out of no where. "Fuck! You scared me!" "Language and I'm sorry. What did you need?" "Food." He nods. "I will make pizza." I get a whiff of Kayla and she's stanky!  "Let's go take a bath before dinner." "Okay!" I carry her upstairs and give her a bath. We come back down and easy dinner. "Bed time." Kayla frowns . " Fine." I pick her up and take her up to bed. "Goodnight sweetie." 'Night mommy. I love you." my eyes widen. "I love you too." Kayla smiles then falls asleep in seconds.

(Blake POV)

Seeing Alice with Kayla is amazing. Some of the other moms watched her but Kayla took her in and bam Kayla calls her mom. Reckless must feel like her mother to even accept her and that's fantastic. Now the real problem, how do I tell Alice that half of my pride are wolves? "Alice we need to talk." I mind link her. "Okay." she says coming downstairs. "What's up?" "Well I need to tell you something about the pride." "What is it?" "Well my moms a werewolf soooo half of our pride are wolves..."

(Alice's POV)

"...half of our pride are wolves...." The fuck? "Wolves?" "Well actually werewolves." "Wait! Werewolves?!" I yell. "Shhh and yes." "Crazy...I accept it." "Really?" "Of course!" I say and hug him. "Your crazy babe." I smirk and flip my hair. "I know." Blake bites his lip trying not to laugh. I bite my lip and stare at his. "Stop biting your lip before I do something I will regret." My eyes darken. "What if I want you to?" I ask. Blake's chest rumbles and then he pulls me on his lap. I bite my lip again. Blake growls a little then kisses me. I slowly trace my tongue over his bottom lip gaining entrance quickly. After a few minutes of making out I pull away for a breath. Blake starts kissing down my neck reaching where his mark will go. I moan quietly as Blake starts kissing and sucking on my neck. "Can I mark you?" Blake asks his voice husky and full of lust. "If I can mark you back." I say breathing hard. Blake kisses me then bends down and kisses the crook of my neck. His canines extend and then he marks me. All I feel is pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whooo 2 chapters 1 day! your welcome but you probably won't get 2 in one day very often. Sooorry but I hope your enjoying my book. Pleeease let me know. Also again props to @Alexandra_xoxox for the cover and idea help! Read her books and follow her she's amazing!!!! okay I have to go my friends are like stop being a nerds soooo byyyyyyyye *wink* (Seriously go watch Troye Sivan on YouTube)

^^^^^^^^^Luna