Chapter 12 Petfect Luna? Defiantly

(Blake's P.O.V) *picture of Blake*

I watch in aw as Reckless and Alice are so well connected. They speak to on another about everything always consulting. I mean ya they argue and both can be sarcastic assholes but other then that they are a perfect Luna. The goddess gave us a great mate. Fearless purrs. I nod agreeing.

       Alice walks up to us and smiles as she takes Kayla from my arms. "Let's go home." She says and starts to walk away when Nathan one of younger boys of the pack, maybe 4, ask if he can play with Kayla. Alice's eyes switch to Reckless's eyes. Reckless speaks soft and smooth to the young boy. "Of course you can my dear boy, but you better not hurt my daughter." He smiles and hugs Alice's legs "Thank you!" He yells. Alice's eyes go back to normal as she sets Kayla down. "She's only 3 and he's 4 do you really trust them?" I ask "If Reckless trust him I do." Alice replies.  I again think to my self 'yep defiantly my perfect Luna' and mate adds Fearless. And mate I agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 12 WHOOO okay hope you like! Totally updated this in school haha I got to go!

Byyyye *wink* (Trooooye Sivaaaan YouTube)

>>>>>>>>>Luna