The Bell

I heard the bell which means it was time for second period. I decided that I don't want Farkle or Lucas to think that any thing was wrong, even though there was so much wrong.

I exited the bathroom with the most normal look I could. I walked towards my locker to find Lucas.

"Maya are you okay?" Lucas questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said putting on a fake smile and opened my locker.

"Maya are you sure?" Lucas said with a concerned look.

"Yes! I already told you I'm fine!" I said a little too loudly.

There was a few people staring, but I didn't really care. I slammed my locker shut. I stormed off, turning the corner, running into Seth.

"Hey Maya." Seth said, trying to sound cool and smooth like those jocks do.

"Oh it's you." I said in a disgusted voice.

"Maya, I wanted to talk to you about something serious." his voice drastically changing.

I was really confused but I said, "ok what's up?"

"We can't talk here. Meet me by the bleachers after football practice." He said.

"Uh alright..." I said completely confused but curious to what he was going to say.

********************

I was at the bleachers waiting for Seth when I realized my shirts sleeves didn't cover my wrists. I started to panic and I was about to leave when Seth walked up all sweaty from practice.

"Hey Maya."

"Hi, can we get this over with?" I said extremely nervous that he would see my wrists.

"Yeah, I'm sorry to drag you out here like this, but I think it's pretty important." He said sounding serious.

"What is it?" Asking, having no clue what he was about to say.

"I'm not really sure how to say this, but I'm pretty sure my step dad is your dad. "