04| Fille | 소녀

ShinHye had been a teacher for almost 2 years now. She started teaching when she was 25. She lived in Daegu while her parents were in Gwangju. Now, that she went from being a high school teacher to a college professor, she moved to Seoul.

She had heard a lot about this university a lot. It was said to be one of the best in there.

ShinHye had always been a straight-A student, all her life. That quite explains why she got chosen to teach English to the students.

Her full name, ShinHye Kim. Chaeyoung happens to be her step-sister. But that does not mean that they are not close. This is no Cinderella story. Chaeyoung and ShinHye became close to each other the moment they met. Chaeyoung was six years younger than her.

One thing that does not add up to ShinHye's personality and reputation, she is HOT. Unlike most teachers, middle-aged who wear glasses all the time, ShinHye was a young, brunette teacher who was strict, when needed, but also knew how to chill.

ShinHye's ex-fiancee, Woobin, almost got married to her, when he realized she was not in love with him anymore. A bit of a nasty shock for him, if you ask me.

That night at the party, she was with a guy, whose name she could not remember, how much ever she tried. The reason, she blamed it on Jose Cuervo Tequila shots.

Her eyes lit up as a fitting name, or what she thought to be a fitting name, came to mind. "...Taeil?"

The stranger stared at her, disbelief written across his features as he pulled on his trousers and buttoned up his shirt.

ShinHye pouted as he watched golden-toned skin disappear behind dark denim.

"You're a bitch," 'Taeil' muttered under his breath as he got down on his knees to look for his shoes which he could vaguely remember kicking off haphazardly the night before.

'Ok but like seriously, you blame me for not remembering your name? Who are you? Shakespeare?' she thought to herself. 'On top of that, you have the audacity to call me a bitch'

She gave him a glare as he put his clothes back on and left the room. ShinHye, however, laid on the bed having little to no luck reminding her about what happened, how much alcohol she had consumed, or what was a random kid was doing in her room but here she was making bad decisions like she was the 45th U.S. president. (oops)

After laying down for what seemed like ages, she got up and freshened herself in the attached bathroom in her room.

She put on her decent looking pajamas and put her hair up in a bun and went down the stairs, only to crash into another girl who spilled her kool-aid all over her 23,233 ₩ pajama shirt.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Wait, let me help you clean up." said the girl in the black lace dress as she got a napkin from nowhere and started wiping her shirt.

"It's ok. Let me do it." "No, please. I spilled it on you. I want to help. My anxiety is out of the roof." she said as she cleaned it up.

"Don't have classes tomorrow?" ShinHye asked, most of the kids at the party were Chaeyoung's friends, so she assumed that all of them would be in college. "I do but-" she started speaking but ShinHye interrupted her and said, " Well then, it's already 11 something p.m. Shouldn't you be home by now?" "Um yeah, I guess," she replied.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" she asked, feeling rightfully concerned about the girl she met 5 minutes ago, who happened to spill kool-aid all over her.

"Um, it's ok. I'll walk to my room alone. It's not too far away." she gave her a smile. That smile. That goddamn smile was where it all started.