Maybe

Hey guys. I'm honestly disappointed. I have waited months for one more vote for black eyes. All I need is one more vote. I don't know. Maybe ill just delete that story. I'm not sure. I am not that passionate about writing. I have finals coming up. So. Yeah. 100 12 votes please. I am deadly serious. Or no uploads.

---------------------------------------------

Katie's POV

"Mr. Barber she forced me into her car with her. She raped me Mr. Barber. She made me touch her. I swear."

I could see his eyes fill with a strange mix of lust and anger. Wait. What did I just say. He grinned down at me.

"I'll remember that Katie."

He forced his dick in my mouth and I tried to scream against him, but he kept my head down.

All I could think about was. What have I just done..

---------------------------------------------

Olga's POV

When I woke up, I was cold. And alone. Katie left. Great. I shivered and pulled my coat tight around me. Where did she go? I finally felt as if we finally reached a meeting point. Maybe we could become a thing.

Maybe.

* Forward to the next day *

I looked in my bathrooms mirror. Not too bad. I decided to wear a little more make up, dress up a little more, in general try to be more attractive. I can try right?

I smiled and turned looking at myself. Not bad.

I ran down the stairs to find my house empty. Not surprised. My mom was usually gone by 3 in the morning, she was a nurse and had a odd shift. Oh well.

I grabbed a quick apple and ran out to my bus, just as it pulled up. I climbed on smiling at the driver, and sat down in a seat in the middle. I shoved my headphones in and blasted Imagine Dragons CD. Ah. Love this band.

I sat quietly ignoring the world. I wonder if Katie was gonna talk to me. Touch me. I shivered happily. Ill ask her why she left, but I am sure she just had to left. Probably.

* Forward to Mr. Barber's English class *

I stopped outside the familiar door of my English class, smiled a lil and stepped in. I saw Katie with her perfect friends in the corner, and gave her a tiny smile.

She stared coldly at me, and turned away.

My heart fell. Oh. I looked down and slid into my seat. Maybe she was just nervous. Maybe.

Mr. Barber walked into class and demanded we worked on our projects right away. I shook my head and refused to move. No.

After 15 minutes of me and Katie refusing to speak or move towards each other, a small girl walked into class. She gave me a small yellow slip and left.

I looked down at it, it simple read please come to the office right away.

Shit. What was this for? I looked up at Mr. Barber and he winked grinning evily at me.

Not good. Not good not good.

I stood slowly, and quickly looked back at Katie. She refused to meet my eyes.

What was going on?

I walked silently out of the class room, heading towards the principals office.

I sat down in the cold plastic chair, waiting.

"Olga!!"

The fuck. My eyes snapped up looking who it was and I stared quietly. Maria.

Of course she was here. Dammit. She ran over hugging me as tight as she could, gushing how much she missed me, how much she was sorry she didn't text back.

Bullshit.

My principal opened his door, and called my name. With out saying a word to Maria, I walked in.