No Touching

UNDER SERIOUS EDITING

Hello My Lovelies! Have I been missed? I missed all of you I must say. Sorry if this is not any good, I tried. Kind of. Meow. This story is boring me so.

I awoke to a light tapping on my cars' window. My eyes opened slightly and I yawned big, tightening my arms around Katie's waist. That was a good sign. She had not woken and run from my arms screaming help me. I snuggled back into her and she smiled sweetly in her sleep.

There was another tap again, this time obviously done with a knuckle. The fog and rain had never stopped and I couldn't make out who was standing there. He was obviously male, you could tell from his body shape.

The door open and I blinked in surprise.

"Oh uh... hello Mr. Barber."

He smiled with a slightly evil grin, his eyes following down to Katie's body wrapped tight around mine. His eyes flashed with jealously. I couldn't blame her. Katie was great, beautiful. But. She was mine.

My arms automatically tightened around her. He coughed and cleared his throat.

"There is no touching permitted on school grounds Olga, I thought you'd understand that." He sneered slightly, thinking he could get me in trouble.

Yeah fucking right.

I blinked innocently up at him. "Oh really? Well, that rule clearly states between a male and female, not two girls. Second, I'm pretty sure your breaking a more important rule, making out with your students. "

He crosses his arms and slammed the door shut speeding away. I signed and ran my fingers through Katie's hair. At least I could have her all to myself for a few more hours. I kissed the top of her head and breathed.

---------------------------------------------

Yay! I'm restarting this series! Yay! Tell me what you think lovelys.