Ugly, Fat, Disgusting

The Best I F Ever Got Chapter 5

Hey guys. An update on me... I had surgery yesterday on my heel. They had found a bone cyst in my heel and they drained, putting steroids in it. Lovely right? I just have a lot of medical issues. Ha-ha. But best thing was the girl I am basically in love with came over out of nowhere and chilled with me for a few hours... goodness I love her. Only if she trusted me. But anyways, back to the story. Enjoy chapter 5!

We ended up talking for 30 minutes and learned a lot about each other. She was 17, from Brazil, a lesbian (hehe), and a transfer student. Her name was Maria. And for some reason, she liked me. We traded numbers and parted our own ways.

After getting home and completing my homework for the night, I checked my phone. 3 unread messages from Maria. I smirked.

Oh my goodness. She liked me.

The next day I walked into school with a new found sense of confidence. Someone at my school liked me. I was no longer the complete freak.

I drifted through my day in a happy haze. I was not even scared to go into English. I knew after I made it through that class, I got to see Maria.

I walked into Mr. Barber's class my head high and slid into my seat. The bell rang loudly and class started.

"Alright class, work on your project today with your partners. Don't bother me basically." Said Mr. Barber.

He sat in his chair and turned around reading a magazine. Peering around his body, it looked like it was a porn magazine. Rolling my eyes and sighing I turned to look at Katie who was walking over.

Her outfit today was a low cut pink shirt and a navy blue mini skirt. I didn't even look at her body one bit as she came over. I was proud of myself.

"So you and the new Brazilian chick huh?"

My eyes drifted over and I stared at her coldly. How dare she make fun of Maria?

"No. But if we were, you don't have a say in it."

She threw her golden hair back and she laughed.

"I don't give a shit about you and your lesbo chick. You guys can do whatever you want. Just to let you know, she already made out with Mr. Barber. She was in his office and I saw them."

My eyes started to tear up. No it wasn't true. I looked at Mr. Barber and realized the pictures he was looking at weren't a magazine at all. They were nudes of Maria and other students.

I needed out of the room. Katie sneered at me.

"See Olga, no one wants you. I may have kissed you once. But I was blind and in pain. I think you are ugly, fat and just disgusting."

I got to my feet and stormed out of the room. Wasn't like Mr. Barber cared. I ran outside and into the parking lot. I sat in my car and stared. Nothing ever went right.

My 2 girls I had ever felt anything for hated me. Katie I thought I had moved on from, but I guess not. She ruined everything, but at least she told me the truth about Maria.

And Maria. I had nothing to say about her. Not only did she lie to me about being a lesbian, she made out with the man I hated. I rubbed my eyes. Why did I have to be so stupid? I shook my head.

I heard a small knock on my window and let out a blood curdling scream.

Alright guys yay I made it. 15 votes 5 comments 50 read. Sorry if its not good. On some fun pain meds...bye!