Maybe it was the Wind Prequel to IHop MikanxIbuki

Mikan Pov

I am terrified of thunderstorms. It's been my fear since I was a child. Rain is fine, the loudness and the scariness of the thunder and lightning. *Boom Crack*I buried myself under the covers, my heart racing. I reached for my phone to check the time 11:08 pm "Damn it" I whispered under my breath. Another crack of thunder I screamed honestly louder than necessary. I curled up into a ball and began to rock back and forth and cry louder.

Ibuki Pov

I really don't know why I was awake at 11:20 pm but I could tell that this storm was getting worse. The wind was blowing really hard. I'm so surprised that no one else in the dorms were awake. I drank so many energy drinks earlier I had to perform for finals and needed to do my best. So here I was sitting in the common room reading a book, I know me reading a book. The storm was getting bad *siren noises* "there it is" I thought to myself as I ran to my room to get my emergency backpack. Crap Mikan she's probably petrified i grabbed my backpack and ran to her dorm "Mikan honey can you open the door for me i'm here to protect you from this grave strom" I say half joking I always call here pet names like babe, honey, buttercup, girly etc, its.......PLATONIC. I didn't get a response. I had roughly 5 minutes to get us out of the dorms and into the safe room. I opened the door thank god it's unlocked. "Mikan?" I ask because I heard her whimper. I saw her curled up in a ball wrapped in a blanket on the floor next to her bed. "Oh Mikan" I laugh walking over to her and scoop her up and carry her bridal style down to the safe room. "What took you guys so long?!" Kazuichi shouts running over to me "Don't worry about it Kaz" I say "As dumb as he is he is right it was not safe for you to upstairs so long consdering the circumstances" Sonia informed "look i was helping mikan shes terrified of storms can you guys please drop it?" they clearly aren't taking the hint I looked down at the sleeping girl in my arms, I have a massive crush on her but she's way out of my league. I sigh and sit down in the coroner. I hold Mikan in my lap. She's still asleep but she's shivering. "Aww look ibuki and mikan. I'd never expect that" Peko says, nodding her head i dont respond. I look down at my face as red as mahirus hair. Mikan wakes up with all of the class staring at us "AHHH" she screams and scrambles off my lap.

Mikan POV

That was so embarrassing. The whole class was staring at us. I was asleep in Ibuki's lap. My face is redder than Mahirus's hair. I hope Ibuki didn't think it was weird. The class final stopped staring at us and went back to talking. It completely slipped my mind that there was a raging storm outside. I was calm, my classmates being around did help a lot. I was just watching Ibuki and Kazuichi talk to each other. It was no surprise that she had a huge crush on him. They are literally perfect for eachother. I could never compete my lame crush on her was honestly pitiful and a pathetic dream. Nevertheless I kept staring at her i was a creep i'll admit it i was pulled out of my daze when all of a sudden Akane yelled "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE NOW EVERYONE GET IN A CIRCLE" Most of the class got up and sat in a circle Teruteru was busy cooking us food in the emergency kitchen and Peko was in the

bathroom. I sat down in between Nagito and Chiaki, my two best friends besides Ibuki. I noticed she sat between Gundham and Kazuichi i sighed and looked down while Akane asked Mahiru truth or dare

"Mahiru Truth or dare" Akane asked hoping she'd pick dare "umm truth!" Mahiru replied "you're no fun but alright hmm is it true that you and Sato are a thing?" (sorry soapies shippers I personally dislike soapies) "I-Um-Yes we are" she replied clearly embarrassed. "Ha Sonia you owe me 40 bucks" Akane yelped, pumping her fist in the air. It was fun by the end Hajime had lost his ahoge, Nagito had to lick the floor, Gundham had to perform a small skit on losing his earring.....again and I had to eat a tablespoon of spray-can cheese, there were more but we were tired and Sonia gave Ibuki the last round . "Ibuki truth or dare" Sonia asked yawning "Dare!" she replied excitedly "Well if you're so brave I dare you to kiss the cutest person in the room" she said with a smirk on her face. "Okay" she said. I looked down and I knew for sure she was going to kiss Kazuichi. I started to cry quietly. A few seconds later I felt something warm on the top of my head. I looked up to see ibuki. "Honey why are you crying" she said lifting my face and wiping my tears away "I-I I don't know" I wailed she laughed and lifted my face and kissed me. "Umm were still here ya know" Kazuichi laughed "Shit uhh i forgot" ibuki chuckled while i on the other hand hid my face in her hair probably the most embarrassed I have ever been. "Well Sonia i completed your dare and got a pretty good girlfriend out of it. Actually I should ask mikan if she wants to date me" she turned to me and looked into my purple eyes while looking in her magenta ones i didnt let her ask i jumped up and kissed her again.

 She giggled and sat back down and I laid my head on her lap. Gundham was telling us some crappy ghost stories while we ate the dinner that TeruTeru made for us. It was around 3 am when Ms. Yukizome came to tell us it was safe to go back upstairs ibuki was asleep so with the help of kaz put her on my back and carried her back to her room i walked in and laid her down on her bed and covered her with the blanket i was about to leave but she grabbed my hand and laid me down next to her. I smiled and turned to face her. I wrapped my arms around her and was about to doze off when I heard a slight howl "I-Ibuki did you hear that?" I said while holding her tighter "Mrmph go back to sleep, maybe it was just the wind" she said kissing my forehead I adjusted myself and looked at her sleeping face i know I just started dating her maybe an hour ago but i couldn't believe how lucky I got to be with someone like her this was the first of many adventures it was the best six years of my life.

Now you ask? Well now I am watching my wife and daughter i'm watching how my wife is raising our daughter to be just as great as her she's a feisty girl but she's cautious and caring she takes after me talent wise though I miss them so much but life does go on I'm going to always be by their side no matter what i'll see them both someday but that not for years and years for now i'm content silently watching them from beyond. I'd say my only regret is I never told her the seriousness of my illness or I never got to tell her how much I loved her I wrote her a note before I died but the contents of that letter are secretive to me and Ibuki oh and the fact the I never actually met Isabella but hey I get to watch her grow up so it plays out. Anyways, life goes on and please take advantage of it. My heart is fulfilled because I saw Ibuki move on. Anyways, I've got to go. Ibuki and Izzy are visiting me.

The end

AUTHORS NOTE 

THE PREQUEAL IT'S SHORTER BUT IM LACKING IDEAS HEHEHHEHEHEH ANYWAYS CRY BITCH!

ALSO MOMOJIROU IS NEXT AND I REALLY LIKE THE PLOT LINE OF IT 

IT IS NOT ANGSTY BECASUE SOMEONE MADE ME MAKE IT FLOOFY